6.

August.

" i need youuu, to give me your timeeee i need youuuu, to not wanna be miiinnee" queen was singing kehlani. she was cleaning up my kitchen.

"fine ass" i said walking up behind her as she washed the dishes, putting my arms around ha waist.

she smiled as we both rocked from side to side as she continued to sing.

"babygirl, you gon be in da studio tomorrow" i said as she looked back at me smacking ha lips.

"you think im playin?" i looked at ha. i grabbed ha neck softly as she bit ha lip.

"mm-mm" she shook ha head.

she so freaky

i want ha to be successful with ha beautiful ass voice. she was so young and beautiful. stunning onna lotta old hoes.

"i love you" i softly smacked ha ass walking away before i got pulled back.

this mf was pulling on my shirt.

"i love you too." she said smiling.

"you coming to tha studio wit me?" i asked ha.

the doorbell rung.

"yeah i will if you want me to" she said going to get the door.

she started looking out the window as she came running back ova to me.

"it's my ma tell her im not here !" she ran upstairs.

how the fuck she know where i stay?

i went for the door seeing ms Nena standing there. "hey child. where's queen?" she asked lookin behind me.

"she ain around" i said scratching my head.

"her car is parked in your driveway son" she said looking back at queen's jeep.

"na, uh she left wit one of ha friend girls. we got in a huge ass-" her eyes got big.

"i mean we got into a argument" i lied.

she just nodded.

"well whenever she comes back...can you tell her i was searching for her. i need to have a talk with her." she said. she looked hurt man.

"i will ma" i told ha as i pulled ha into a hug.

"be safe outchea" i said.

she nodded, walking off my doorstep into her car, speeding off.

i closed the door, seeing queen peeking from behind the corner.

"queen go talk to ha, she worried about you" i said.

"august. please." she said rolling her eyes.

"she hurt queen" i said.

"she hurt me august, what do you mean? you know how heartbroken i am?" she looked at me.

"yea, but baby.. talk to ya ma before it's too late. see ian talk to my ma in years." i said, "Im on my own now. I ain't got nobody hea fa me. my family changed up on me. talk to ha while you can."

"tomorrow"

"na today, neva know wha can happen tomorrow" i stated.

she nodded ha head.

"you wan some ice cream? get ya mind off stuff baby?" I asked as she laughed.

"august you so fat. but yeah"
_

"what kind you want baby?" i asked ha.

"strawberry & vanilla. two scoops" she replied.

"i want a strawberry and vanilla on a waffle cone, and just vanilla in a cup" i told the lady.