11.

Queen.

it's been a couple weeks and everything been going good with me and august.

"baby should i wear this one or this one?" i asked him.

he looked back and forth at the red dress then the black one.

"i'm digging that one baby" he pointed at the black strapless dress.

while i was about to leave for dinner with my mom and darrell august was on his way to his video shoot.

i wasn't really feeling it, cause i didn't trust nicki but i trust august.

i put my dress on, it hugged my body. i straightened my hair. it was so healthy !

"aight ma, ima get ready to leave" he said putting on his all black glasses and turned his hat around to the back.

"i love you, be safe for me" i said as he pulled me into a hug then grabbing my lil booty.

"i love you too you be safe for ME" he chuckled then smacked my ass before leaving. HARD

"ow" i mumbled.

after about 15 minutes, i left out going to meet them at Corona's. i LOVE mexican food btw

i went inside already spotting them sitting down.

then once my mother saw me she immediately pulled me into a hug.

"hey ma." i said as i examined her, she looked all pretty.

"how you doing?" darrell said to me as he reached his hand out.

i grabbed it as we shook hands. "fine." i said back.

"where's my handsome?" she said referring to august

"he had a video shoot to attend." i told her, darrell just looked at me.

"i want you to know something." he said as i looked at him then raised a brow.

we got cut off my the waiter coming to see what we wanted to drink and if we wanted to order yet.

"what can i get you guys to drink?" she asked then looking at me

"a water will be fine" i said.

then she looked over at my mom. "y'all sell wine?" she asked.

my eyes got big, since when did mama start drinking?

"we ran out of it" she replied.

"well just give me a sweet tea" she told her.

"and a beer for me" darrell said.

oh. he must've got her drinking

"you guys ready to order?" she questioned we looked around at each other the nodded.

after ordering our food, we finished the conversation we had.

"what i was saying is that, i know you're out here thinking that i'm a bad person, i'm not. i've heard the story of what happened with your "father" and i wanna treat your mother so much better" he said as he held onto her hand.

"how would i know that you're not just filling her head up with words?" i said.

"baby. listen. he's not, that's why we brought you here to talk about this." mama said.

i blew my breath.

"you got one chance, you blow that it's me and you i promise you" i was serious bro.

my mama shook her head.

the lady brought our food to us.

"so how long has this been going on?" i asked the two.