39.

august

"i don't want you around cj until you can get yourself together august. why didn't you tell me this?" queen asked pissed. i can't believe tya went back runnin her fucking mouth.

"i knew you was gon do dis shit that's why i ain't wanna tell you. you really gon keep my son away from me?" i asked her.

"yes ima keep my son alway from you. you NEED fucking help" she pointed in my face. i slapped her hand away from my face.

"damn that's my son too queen."

"see this is exactly why he doesn't need to be with you right now." she stood there.

"you act like ima hurt my son or some shit" i said standing hovering over her small ass.

"ain't no telling what you gon do to him."

"fuck you. I won't eva hurt my fucking son eva in my life. you know that!" i yelled out at her.

"get your shit together, then talk to me." she said rolling her eyes then pushing past me.

"wait" i pulled her arm back before she snatched it back and stared at me.

"can i at-least see my son before you try keepin him from me.." i asked. she just looked away from me then nodded.

she made her way to the car to get cj. man i tell you, i was pissed off. this is ridiculous. i understand tho... i guess..

disturbing me out my thoughts, i seen cj running up to me screaming "daddy" wit his arms out. that ain't do nothing but make my eyes water, cause that's all i had.

"wassup big dawg?" i smiled squatting down on his level and then picking him up kissing his cheek.

"ima miss you lil man, you gon be good fo' ya pops?" i asked him as he nodded his lil head and smiled. If only he knew what was going on..

i looked up at queen, she had watery as too with her mouth folded in and her arms crossed.

"alright, c'mon buddy. mommy gotta go" she said holding her hand out to em. cj started running away from her.

"Cameron Jace Alsina ! Come on now" she said standing in the corner then tryna run away from her but she caught him.

I just laughed at his lil ass man.

"no da-da" I heard him say pointing at me then start to whine when she picked him up. kicking his feet, screaming throwing a whole tantrum.

"ayooo son" i said grabbing him from his mama and putting him to his feet as he still stood there whining.

"we don't do that whining stuff. aye look, you a big boy! crying is fa lil girls.. right?" i looked at him as he dried his tears up nodding his head.

"say "ima big boy man" " i said to him as he smiled tryna repeat what i said. my lil dude funny.

"come on befo yo mama throw a fit." i chuckled slightly looking at her roll her eyes. i picked him up, too him to tha car and seen dat nigga Clarence in tha front.

"oh dis who you had to get to?" i asked looking at queen, then chuckling shaking my head.

"gimme pound lil bruh" i said to cj as he pounded my hand.

"what you worried bout me fo?" that nigga Clarence said.

"i ain worried bout yo dumb ass cuh. you betta go on w dat shit brah." i said as he just started laughing.

"yo son be a betta example to yo son den we can talk about somebody being dumb.."

that right there caused me to go around to tha otha side of the car, tryna open his car door but it was locked.

"pussy" I yelled out.

"august STOP & go in the house, get away from my car" she yelled before getting in the car then speeding off.

next time i see that gay ass nigga, it's ova wit fo em.
_

ever since tya found out i been on drugs .. she hasn't been here. plus she told queen. now my son ain't gon be around too much.

that night, i aint even mean to leave dat shit out. i'm just fuckin up left and right.

tonight it was my night. i had another performance in Atlanta and that was my last show for the month.

"gotta get myself togetha" i said to myself

i heard a knock at the door as soon as i put my ass to tha couch.

"damnnit man" i sighed getting up from tha couch.

making my way to the door, i looked out tha blind seeing tya stand there.

what could she possibly want?

"what you doing hea?" i opened the door standing in ha way, purposely blocking tha door way.

"hello to you too." she said jus standing there.

"man wha da hell you want?" i asked . she was foul fo doing mthis like dat.

"we need to fucking talk."

"ion wanna fucking talk. what we gon talk about anyway? you running yo fucking mouth to queen about what you seen tha otha night? huh? let's talk about dat" i towered ova ha.

"first of all, back up. second, stop talking to me like that. and third of all, i'm sorry august. i just don't want you doing anything crazy." she said grabbing on my arm.

"stop touching me. because of you.. i got my son taken away by queen. that's all i fucking got mane." i said yelling.

i didn't give a fuck how she felt no mo. everybody just be worried bout they self.

"august . you need HELP"

"i need help? it was a one night thing. i ain doin shit crazy." I said shaking my head.

I just kept my head down... i got a lot of shit on my head mane. i gotta get my shit together, i love my son too much for that.

i looked down at the floor seeing tear drops falling from my face to my feet. tya ain't did nothing but hug me. i can't lie, i needed one of those..

....

>>>> to be continued...

i been SUPER busy y'all. i won't let y'all down though.