chapter thirteen

TONY'S POV

Our next challenge was contacting spiderman. "Why don't we just, catch him in action, and bring him back here?" Steve had a point.

"This is why I love you." He gave me a quick kiss.

"Let's suit up."

...

We got on our suits and were ready to go.

"Tony, stop that," Steve caught me starring. "What? You know I love a man in uniform," I winked.

"Shut up."

"You love me."

"I do." Steve kissed me hard, pulling me close. "Let's go, love."

PETER'S POV

Ned and I snuck around downtown, trying to find the bad guys. "Any sign of them?"

"Nothing yet." We were walking down an alleyway when I heard a familiar sound. It was Dad's suit.

"Ned, hide!" We ran behind a trash can, ducking down. I looked up and saw Dad flying above us. "What's he doing here?" If Dad was out I knew Pops couldn't be too far behind.

"Ned, we gotta go. I'll meet you back at my place. Go! Go!" As soon as Ned stepped out of the alleyway, Dad was there. I hid behind the trash can and listened.

"Oh hey there Ned. I thought you were hanging out with Peter today?" Ned was such a bad liar, I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Uh, I was but I got, um bored."

"Oh, well have you seen that spiderman fellow? Cap and I are trying to recruit him and we figured we might find him out here."

Don't blow this, Ned.

"No, no I haven't." That was close.

"If you see him, let Peter know please!" And just like that he was gone. Ned let out a huge sigh of relief.

sorry this chapter kinda sucked   :((