Epilogue! :)

HERE IT IS THE EPILOGUE! :) It's short... but oh well! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

-2 YEARS LATER-

I’m sitting in the front row with the boys at Abby’s graduation.

‘Abigail Holly Louisa McIver’ the headmaster smiled.

Abby stood up and walked to the stage, a smile on her face. I could see the silver band on a necklace chain. She smiled for a picture toward the crowd, when she spotted me. I swear the tears came to her eyes.

I haven’t seen her for two years. I’ve only talked to her over skype maybe once. But I got so busy… I felt bad. But SURPRSIE! I’m here. The boys and I waited two more hours till we could finally see her. She got out of her robe in a gorgeous red dress.(http://www.reddressboutique.com/index.php/dresses/pour-some-sugar-on-me-dress-red.html)

“Niall! Boys!” Abby smiled running across the hallway.

“Hey baby girl!” I smiled as I kissed her sweetly.

“Whats up American. Congrats!”

“Thanks Hazza! I’ve missed you guys!!” Abby gushed. I had another surprise for her.

“Abby. How do you feel about coming to a university down in Central London?” She looked shocked,

“That’d be lovely. But I don’t have the money.” 

“Well… I’ve already talked to your parents. They are okay with it. I’ve already talked to the university… You could live with me, if you wanted?” I questioned, half stated as if it was a given.

“I’d love to! But how did you pull it off?” Abby asked smiling as we started to walk outside to our car,

“I’m Niall fucking Horan. Who do you think I am.” I smirked,

“Cheeky.” I opened the door for her,

“Where to guys?” The driver smiled,

“GIGI!!!!” Abby shouted, Gigi turned around.

“Hello Abby! I’ve missed you!! Congrats!” Gigi blew a kiss and continued to drive.

“Off to London!”

“So Abby. You’ll be going to the university where Gigi goes, studying fashion. Gigi will be your personal photographer. So that’s all set. We’ll drive by your house, Paul already packed your bags. All you have to do is say goodbye.” Liam smiled.

“Thanks sooo much! I really love this. I love you all.”

“AWE! We love you too!” Zayn laughed pulling her into a hug.

--

 - 4 YEARS LATER-

I’m standing at the altar fiddling with my bow tie, Harry suggested wearing it.. (Tux: http://allurebridals.com/Store_ProductDetail.aspx?pid=8IIc5c271888B3IFgge9)waiting for the doors to open. Liam was my best man, and Gigi was the maid of honor. The music started to play and the doors swung open. And walked out my princess. (Wedding Dress: http://allurebridals.com/Store_ProductDetail.aspx?pid=3e909G2648730cIG092I)

The man at the altar began,

“We are gathered here today…” blah blah blah…

 I held Abby’s hand as she interlocked our fingers as our  four year old son, Charlie William Horan walked down the aisle with the blue pillow with two gold rings on it.

“Niall James Horan. Do you take Abigail McIver to be your lawful wedded wife….”

“I do.”

“And Abigail Holly Louisa McIver do you take Niall James Horan to be your lawful wedded husband…”

“I do.”

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Horan, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

I pulled the vail over Abby’s head and leaned in,

“I love you Niall Horan.”

“And I love you Abby Horan.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S THE END! :) 

picture of Charlie William Horan >>>