So Sick

I was rewatching the Alan Carr videos! Friggin hilarious! okay sorry! :) I just love him! 

"HARRY HARRY GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!" *que laughing*  "SHE WAS IN A SCHOOL UNIFORM! HOW DOES SHE KNOW THOSE WORDS!" I just died... Anyways! 

Here is the new chapter! Ummmmm.... UH OH! Cody Simpson? What's your input? Anywhoooo SO GLEE is covering WMYB!? Any thoughts on that? Comment! 

sowwy it's short! It's almost midnight. I'd write more, but i'm too sleepy! Goodnight babies! :D

I LOVE ABBY MCIVER! :P 

Vote and Comment!

Madz xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months have passed, and Abby and I are still going strong! Gigi moved down to London to fulfil her business, oh I forgot, she owns a business down here! It’s a film/photography business. She loves it. She moved in with Louis and Harry in their flat, after she dropped out of high school to fulfil this job. Lauren had to go back to school for awhile, but she still keeps in touch with Zayn. She’ll be back next month. He is really excited. She told Abby, who told me that after graduation she’ll be flying down to surprise him! Isn’t that cute?

“Nialler can you make me some tea please?” Abby smiled as she layed on the couch. She’s been sick, she has the flu. Stupid winter. But she is still beautiful as ever. I kissed her forehead and got up to make some tea. Added two sugars and some cream, just the way she likes it, I made some tea for myself before I went back to watching movies with her. Just a simple Friday, the boys and I had rehearsles that evening but nothing planned during the day. So I decided to stay in with Abby. Keep her company. “Thanks love!” She smiled grabbing the hot cup from the tray. She sat up and took a sip before laying back down on my lap. “I love this part!” We were watching Finding Nemo, “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do you do? You swim!” Dori always makes me laugh. This movie is so sad though, it makes me cry, but Liam cries way more watching Toy Story 3, but I don’t blame him. It’s sad… “Niall? Are you crying?” Abby giggled looking up at me, “Psh. No…” I mumbled looking away from the screen, “Awe! Ni Ni is crying!” “Shuddup!” I chuckled, “This movie is just so touching!” Abby just rolled her eyes.

It’s Saturday evening now, and Abby is still feeling a little down, we had to cancel dinner plans, but that’s okay. We’ll have Chinese take-out. YUMM! The boys were coming over, Louis was picking Gigi up after work. How sweet! There was a knock on the door, “Hey Lou!” I smiled, “Hey Niall!” He said embracing me in a hug, “Hey Gigi!” I stated kissing her cheek, “Is she doing okay?” Gigi walked in and saw Abby sprawled along the couch, “Hey Gigi! How was work?” Abby asked standing up, “It was great! How are you feeling honey?” Gigi worried walking over and putting her hand to Abby’s forehead, “The fevers gone down, that’s good.” Abby coughed, “But you still have that cough. Stop kissing Niall! Jesus!” She laughed, “Well you know how it is. I can’t just keep myself from the Irish Beiber.” Gigi rolled her eyes, “The boys should be here shortly.” Louis stated jumping on the kitchen counter with a Corola in hand, “Louis. Darling. Wait till the boys get here before you drink.” Gigi laughed walking in, “He’s fine. It’s Louis. He always needs a beer after a long day!” I chuckled, getting a swat to the arm, “Hurtful!” I said rubbing the tender spot. Abby came trotting into the kitchen with her water, “I’m hungry!’ “Niall. What have you done to her! She’s never hungry!” Abby just giggled, “He’s changed me Gigi!” Gigi just looked at me than back at her friend, “What drugs is she on?” She asked eying Abby, “Some pink pills that got rid of the fever and some Asprin to get rid of the headache.” Gigi just nodded.

The boys showed up and we had delicious Chinese take-out as we all cried watching Marley and Me. It’s so sad, the dog dies! Oh my God! Did not know that would happen, Abby fell asleep on my lap again as for everyone else, they were all asleep. It’s like a sleepover. Liam was on the loveseat with his girl, Louis and Gigi were wrapped in a sea of blankets on the ground and Harry and Zayn were snuggled together on the other couch. How romantic, ZARRY IS REAL!  I kissed Abby’s forehead again and closed my own eyes. I love just lying here with her, it’s so peaceful, and that’s all I really need.