Yes! Yes! Yes I'd Loved To

NEXT CHAPTER! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

SORRY IT'S SOOO SHORTTT! I PWOMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! WHOOP! UMM... I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY, BUT FORGOT! 

STAY LOVELY!

Enjoy! ummmm 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

madz xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there waiting for a good two minutes, even though it felt way longer, but when she opened her mouth and said that one word, my heart stopped beating. Not because she said no, but because she said yes. After she said yes, my heart was beating to it’s own rhythem, fast and unsteady. I did a double take, “Wait what?” I don’t think I should of asked that, because I knew my cheeks were hot and Abby just laughed that adorable laugh. “Niall. I said yes. I would love to be your girlfriend!” Okay that’s better. Phew! I leaned in and kissed her forehead, “Well lets go lovely girlfriend!” I smiled standing up and taking her hand. We walked into the living room to find Gigi and Louis staring at something on the television, Harry in the kitchen making some sort of deliciousness and Zayn and Lauren were outside sitting on the balcony why Liam and Holly were having some make out session in the corner….

“Ahem!” I whispered, but no one heard me, RUDE! I cleared my throat, “Excuse me!” “Niall did you fart? Because you usually don’t say excuse me after it, you just sit there like nothing happened.” Harry chuckled walking out of the kitchen with uh PIZZA! Oh my God I love my pizza, I love food more than anything. I just glared at Harry as he set it on the table, he just smiled that cheeky grin of his. Abby let go of my hand and went to talk to Gigi, “YOU WHAT! I knew it!!!! LOUIS!!!” Gigi laughed, hitting Lou in the arm, “By God. What is with you?” Gigi leaned in and whispered something to Louis who shot up and tackeled me to the floor, “You finally did it! You grew some balls and asked her!!” I just went red, “Awe! Our little Nialler is growing up!” Liam stated giving me a nuggee and sitting down at the table. Well this was great! I wanted to tell them, but it’s okay, Abby did it for me!

After dinner Abby and I went out on a walk. Yes I know it’s snowing, but look it’s romantic. We walked through the park and into the city, our boots rubbing and skidding across the thin ice. We finally got to the place I wanted to take her, the small café looking out on the river, passed Big Ben. “Two cups of hot chocolate please?” I asked the man behind the counter, “Coming up Niall!” Abby just stood there, “You come here a lot?” I blushed again, damn it Niall stop blushing! I looked down at the floor and mumbled a yeah, “Don’t worry! I’m sure this place has great hot chocolate!” She smiled intertwining our fingers together. I grabbed the two hot chocolates and exited the café making our way back to the park where we sat on the bench.

“Niall?” I looked at Abby, “What are we going to do when I have to leave?” Honestly I wasn’t really thinking about the future, just thinking about the present, living and succeeding every single day. Accomplishing things, such as the band. But never did I think about what would happen a year from now. It scared me. What if I fall in love with her than she’ll leave the next day? What if I can love someone else when she’s gone? I looked into her grey blue eyes, “We’ll just have to wait and see. We’ll make this year fun! You won’t regret it!” I winked at her. She just nodded, “I’m just scared.” I set my cocoa down in the snow, and moved a hair from her face, “Why are you scared darling?” She looked down at her now freezing hands, “What if I don’t want to go back? What if I fall in love with you and if I go back, I may never get over that feeling. What will I do. Because Niall, it won’t be the same with out you.” I kissed her nose, which was like an icical. “Like I said Abby, we have a year. We’ll make this the best year of your life. And if you do leave, I won’t stop loving you. I’ll call you and skype you everyday. I promise we can keep this relationship. And when I make a promise, I never break a Niall promise. Ask the boys!” I smiled making sure that she knew what I was saying. She leaned in and kissed my cheek, “Well lets make this best year ever!” I kissed her cold soft lips before we headed home.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what she said, and what I said. Is it true? Will I still love her when she is gone? Will we still stay in touch? I’ll be busy and she’ll be busy. I just don’t know. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.