Food Fights and Sweet Kisses

I'm soo tired! I was out late with my good friend ABBY! Partying late taking pictures at midnight! Fricking cops! hahahhahahahahahahha Anyways! 

Anyone seen The Lucky One!? Oh my gosh! I wanted to cry, i did in a section. Tears were on my cheeks, FREAKING AMAZING! ZAC EFRON SHOULD GET AN AWARD FOR BEING HOT! :) hehe but so should ONE DIRECTION FOR BEING SEXY ASS MOTHER FATHERS! 

I am in love... Sh but it's a secret! 

Okay so the pics of LIam and Danielle! Um DANIELLE CAN I BE YOU FOR LIKE A DAY! LIKE SERIOUSLY!? Jealous, so jealous! I love Danielle! She's gorgeous and ahhh they are sooo cute! 

I am working on ANR (A New Reality!) And who wants a teaser to I Thought You Were Different (TORN THE SEQUEL!) AHHHHHH SOOO DEAD! 

Okay! ANyways! here is the next chapter to AAG!

Vote and COmment 

Madz xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys left the next afternoon, Abby has been feeling better; a lot better! I’m standing in the kitchen trying to make some pancakes, when she came up behind me wrapping her arms around my chest, “Good morning!” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek, “Good morning Niall. Smells good!” Liar, it smells like burnt pancakes… She left the kitchen to go get changed then came back, I gave up on the pancakes, so I just made her a bowl of oatmeal. “So what’s on the agenda today?” She asked taking a bite, “We have a concert tonight, and rehearsals are at four. So I’ll be leaving around 3:15.” She just nodded, “You’re welcome to come along!” She just smiled, “Sounds like a plan to me Irish.” “Whatever American.”

This is what I love about her, she gets my games, my sarcasm, she just gets me. If that makes sense. And last night when she was laying in my arms, it felt right. I don’t want her to leave and I know it might be harder when it gets closer, but I want her. I need her. Realizing how stupid I would be by letting her go hurts, I’m absolutely gutted by that feeling. I’m just sitting at the table admiring her, I could get lost in her eyes, I love the way her hair falls perfectly to her shoulders bringing out her lovely facial structure. She’s  just wonderful. Is it bad to say that I think I love her? Or is that to early. Screw it! I’m Niall James Horan and I can think whatever I want!

“What are you staring at?” Abby whispered turning around to look out the window, when she turned back I was just grinning at her. “Seriously Niall?” She started blushing, “You’re just so beautiful!” She smiled, “You’re not too bad yourself Horan! Now let’s do something before rehearsals.” She got up and put her bowl in the wash, “Let’s bake a cake!”

By now the cake is in the oven, and I am covered in chocolate powder and egg going down the side of my head. Abby on the other hand has frosting all over her face and white sugar on her arms. “You suck! You know that right!” She laughed, “I don’t suck!” I smirked, she just looked genuinly shocked, “Pervert!” She taunted. “You’re the one with the dirty mind!” I taunted back causing an egg to go flying across the kitchen, luckily I ducked. But the door swung open entering a very unhappy Zayn. “YOU ASSHOLE! YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR!” By now Abby and I are laughing, “You have three seconds to run leprachaun!” He half laughed, “I didn’t do it! It was American!” I stated, quite scared pointing at Abby, she made an innocent face, “I swear it wasn’t me!” I glared at her, she just winked. “Oh was it now! Does that explain why your hand is covered in yolk? Huh?” By now all the boys are in the kitchen just staring at the mess. “What the hell?” Louis laughed, “Oh hi Gigi!” Gigi just looked at Abby and smirked. “3…” Oh Shit. “2…” I gotta run! “1!” I bolted out of the kitchen, running like a mad man, tripping on the frosting on the floor, causing a groan to slip out of my mouth as I hit the hard floor. Everyone just laughed, while Liam grabbed my hand and helped me up. “Thanks boyfriend!” I smiled, he just laughed. “You need to get ready now. We leave in twenty-five.” Wow has it seriously been that long?

We pulled up to the areana with a very unhappy Paul, “You’re late!” I just laughed, “Blame it on American!” “WHAT!?” I heard her shout while getting out of the car, “Blame it on Horan!” She teased skipping a long linking arms with Gigi. She turned around and stuck her tongue at me. I grabbed my chest pretending to be hurt, but ended up in a fit of laughter. Now we are backstage waiting for the show to go on, you can hear the crowd chanting our name. “Get pumped!” Louis came running in throwing me to the ground, “Ow! And I am! Seems like you are too!” “When am I not?” He laughed helping me up. I just rolled my eyes, “Good luck boys!” Gigi smiled giving all of us a hug and kissing her boyfriend. “What about me?” I pouted “You have Abby!” She laughed shoving Abby toward me, “Good luck Nialler!” She whispered kissing my lips. They were soft, I felt a bolt of electricity run up my body. I was so ready for this concert. “ARE YOU READY!” Liam called out walking toward the stage, the crowd got louder, “Be back beautiful!” She smiled and went over and Gigi and her walked toward their seats.

The concert ended with our cover of Torn, Abby was in tears. I don’t know why but she was in tears. We met the girls backstage, “Why is she in tears?” I asked Gigi, who just laughed, “She loves that song!” Louis came walking up to Gigi, “Ew! You’re gross and sweaty! Kiss me after!” She teased before standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. By now Abby calmed down and walked up to me tapping me on the shoulder, “Good job Irish!” She smiled kissing my nose, “You missed.” “Huh?” “You missed.” She rolled her eyes, she leaned in and kissed my sweaty lips while stroking my red cheek, “Happy?” She smirked pulling away, “Always!”