New Girls

NEXT CHAPTER! WOOHHH!!! Okay who else thinks Abby is gorgeous! yes yes she is! and i love her to death! yuppp! she's my home dog! I am now introducing her sister, Lauren! SHe is also a directioner! I am also introducing their best friend Gigi... They probably know who that is! heheheheh (JIDAPA!!!!!) shhh secret code... AWK! Ummmmm Yeah sooo here is the next chapter! 

Madz x

VOTE AND COMMENT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our little date was amazing, we had Nando’s in the room while we watched the sun set over London. Do you know how badly I wanted to kiss her? No, you don’t because you weren’t with her. If you saw her face, you would just want to grab it and give it a proper snog. Yes, I know that’s weird to think about, but I swear. It needed to happen, I started humming, Should Of Kissed You by Chris Brown, she caught on and started humming a long too. Did she actually want to kiss me to? Oh Niall in for the kill! “Niall?” I look over to the small whisper, “Mhm.” Abby smiled, “Thanks! It was lovely!” I looked back at the road, “I had a great time!”

We pulled up to the apartment complex, when another car was leaving. It wasn’t one of our cars, it was a taxi. A blonde girl a little taller than Abby stepped out and her smaller friend. They continued walking up to the apartments, “Do you think they are lost?” Abby giggled, stepping out of the car, “Hey are lost?” The girls turned around, “LAUREN!!!” Who was Lauren? I got out of the car, “Niall! This is my sister! Lauren, this is Niall!” Well I’m sure she knew our names, she started getting shakey, obviously a fan… “I know who this is dumby!” She stated smugly. She was beautiful. All these girls were beautiful. She tapped on the other girl’s shoulder, “GiGi?” Hello purddy person! NO! You like Abby! Wait, what? I do? Damn I just admitted I liked Abby to myself. “Abby! Nice to see you again!” That was Gigi talking. “Hey ladies!” Bringing on the Irish charm, “Hey Niall!” They were both fans. But they sounded almost like close friends than fans. She didn’t freak out, she just stated my name as if she knew me personally, “Want to go inside and have some tea and talk?” The girls nodded.

“So what are you girls doing here?” Abby asked coming over to sit by me, “Visiting London. Gigi got offered to Cambridge.” Gigi blushed, “Shhh! That’s a secret! My parents don’t know. They think I’m just visiting.” I laughed, “Bad ass right here!” She laughed. There was a knock on the door, “I’ll be right back,” I smiled standing up and walking over to the door, “Coming!” “NIAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!” That was most definitely Louis.  I opened the door, to not just Louis, but the whole gang? “Hi Ni-Wait, when did you have three roommates. When did they turn into girls!” Harry commented, walking over to them.

“Hi I’m Harry!” The girls laughed, “Hello Harry! I’m Gigi and this is Lauren!” I saw Zayn freeze, he just stared at her [Lauren] hmm… They’d make good babies… HAHAHAHAHAHA, Harry started flirting with Gigi, but Gigi wasn’t flirting back, maybe she has a boyfriend, or she just wasn’t interested. That’s a first.

So it was me the boys and three girls. Emma showed up, but only to tell Louis that it was over. I felt bad, but Louis’ face was hilarious. He just pretended to be upset, but after she left, I did not expect this to happen. He was happy! He obviously didn’t like her that much. “You’re happy?” Gigi asked, “Yeah, the girl was a bitch.” WOW! Gigi just rolled her eyes, “What can we say, we have bitchy personalities.” She smirked turning back to Abby.

But I couldn’t stop staring at Zayn and Lauren. They were off over by the wall sitting talking. Just talking. I don’t know about what, but Zayn he was blushing. She was making him blush, we rarely got him to blush…. I looked back over at Louis, he was staring at Gigi. I wouldn’t blame him, her brown eyes were glistening and her long dark wavy hair fell past her chest. She sort of looked like Zayn, but in a girl version. But damn, Zayn could be a girl, have you seen his eyelashes?? Louis was playing with his fingers, something he does when he gets nervous, “So whose up for a game?” I asked, “Truth or Dare!!!” the boys chorused, the girls just laughed and shrugged their shoulders. Truth and Dare it is.