She'll love it!

Here is the next chapter! enjoy! sorry it's sooo short!! UGH I SUCK AT THIS!!! :( 

Vote if you love One DIRECTION! :)x

LOVE 

MADZ xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“GIGI!!!” I shouted through the flat, “She’s in the shower… What do you need darling?” Abby smiled, “Louis wants to talk to her.” I stated simply, “Who wants to talk to me?” Gigi stepped out of the bathroom in her towel, I just stood there, “Stop gapping. I’m sure you’ve seen Abby like this. So close your mouth. And where is Lou?” I just moved out of the way, “OH!” Gigi screamed, and grabbed her clothes and bolted toward the other room. “What was that for?” Abby asked, I turned around, Louis was being Louis, making sexual refrences and smirking the whole time. I just started laughing. “Let’s order a pizza and stay in tonight.” Abby laughed once she saw his face, “I don’t want to go out with that.” She pointed to Louis, who was pretending to cry. “Hurtful!”

We put in the movie and sat around the television throwing popcorn at eachother. “Gigi?” Louis asked, “Yes Lou?” “We have an interview tomorrow… And we… uh.. management wants you to… uh… you know…” Gigi raised her eyebrow, “They want me to show myself?” Louis nodded, “Yes. I hope you don’t mind. But I said you would do it.” Gigi rolled her eyes, “Yes. I’ll do it. But what do I get in return?” She smirked, “A night with me!” Louis sang, “Don’t I always get a night with you?” She questioned, he smirked again. “It’s a surprise.” Abby pretended to gag, “Good god you two, get a room!” Gigi started laughing, “Gladly!” Louis confidently stated, Gigi looked shocked, “Sit your butt down!” She threw a pillow at Louis, than went and snuggled up to him. Might I add, CUTE!

After two movies and three boxes of pizza we were all tired. The boys decided to rade my family room and crash there for the night. Abby skipped off to the bedroom and pulled on my Jack Willis t-shirt and went to get ready for bed. “Do you think Gigi’s nervous?” I asked crawling under the covers, “Nope!” She said popping the ‘p’. “How can you be so sure?” I asked, Abby laughed, “It’s Gigi, she’s the most confident bitch I know. She’ll take everything by storm. She doesn’t care about what people think. She’s her own personality. And I swear if Louis breaks her heart, I will break his skull.” I looked shocked, “Never thought you had it in you love!” I chuckled, “Oh shut up. She’s my best friend. I can’t see her get hurt. I know she’d do the same for me.” She looked at me dead in the eyes, “But I know you are never going to hurt me. Right?” “Right! Now lets get to bed. We have an interview tomorrow.” And with that she turned to turn the light off and rested her head on my chest, “Good night Niall.” “Night baby girl!” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh how I love interviews... let's see how this works out shall we? x