Just Don't Want To Let Go

Here it is. The next chapter! ONe more chapter after this and the Epilogue. Don't kill me. But anyways. Thanks for reading! :) 

I tried spacing out the conversations, so it's easier... sorry it may still be funky. but i tired... 

Enjoy!! 

Song: Moments -One Direction

VOTE/COMMENT/ Do WHATEVER! :) 

Madz xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two more days Abby. She was leaving in fourty-eight hours, fifty-six minutes she’ll be gone. I’m strange, I know, but if you love a girl this much wouldn’t you do the same? I’ve been doing a bunch of thinking lately, should I let her go? She may just be better without me… I guess I’m just torn apart between the options of letting her go and not letting her go. The guys say I could bring the option of having her just transfer to where Gigi goes to school, but I forgot that she was on a scholarship. And it was a great idea at the time, but I don’t want Abby to feel like I’m doing this for me, having her come to a school just for a boy, it’s selfish on my part. And she has friends and family back at home, I don’t want her to be obligated with a choice of staying with me, or going home. If I really loved her I would let her go... 

“Niall. Mate, you need to concentrate.” That was Harry talking to me.

Let’s just say I’ve been very spacey trying to figure out what I want to do with Abby. It is getting me all wound up, it’s getting me sick, love sick. My heart aches when I think about her leaving, and I can’t bare a broken heart. I  could never deal with another one, and I’m sure the boys don’t want to see me go through that again. I felt so bad, I still do.

“NIALL!” Louis whisper-shouted into the microphone.

We were doing a soundcheck for a small gig this evening. Abby and Gigi were going to come watch, because it would be our last one before Abby left. She always said she wanted to go to a concert, I guess she can say she’s been to five. Special girl. My solo was coming up for Moments, I sang my little heart out. But I do wish I could go back in time and just start over. Slow time down, it’s been a year and that really scares me. I don’t want to let go.

Close the door

Throw the key

Don’t wanna be reminded

Don’t wanna be seen

Don’t wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky

After a couple more songs, Paul said we could go back to the dressing room. To our surprise the girls were there. It was a big shock, they weren’t supposed to be here for another two hours.

“Hey babe!” Abby smiled, as I took her hand.

“Hiya! You girls weren’t supposed to show up for two hours.” I questioned half stated.

“Yeah so… We got bored at home, and Gigi finished her project exam early, so she swung by and picked me up. You mad?” She pouted.

“No. Why would I be mad? More time to spend with you.” I kissed her forehead as she rested her head against my chest as I pulled her into one of my famous Horan hugs.

“Aren’t they adorable! I’m going to miss her.” Gigi whispered into Louis’ ear. Louis just replied in a ‘yeah’ monotone response. I couldn’t but overhear and I just sighed in response. Over the course of the two hours, we played with the Wii and ate a bunch of food. With fourty-five minutes to spare, Paul came in and told us we had to go get ready. I hugged Abby and watched her step out of the room with Gigi to go to their seats. I could already hear the crowd, it wasn’t that big, just in a small stadium here in London. I poked my head out from the side of the stage, Abby saw me and smiled, I blew a kiss and she returned it.

“Ready?” Liam asked patting my back, I turned around,

“Yup!” I smiled popping the ‘p.’

--

The gig went really well. I could tell all of us were having fun, and it was good to see Abby smiling. I’m going to miss her smile. I’m just going to miss her. We are all piled in a big van heading to this new club that opened up near downtown London, everyone who is everyone is going to be there.

“Now, no one get too drunk. I don’t want to play doctor tomorrow.” Liam scolded, I smirked. But ended up getting daggers from him. Who does he think I am? I’m Niall Horan, I drink.

“Niall. Promise me you won’t get too drunk.” Abby whispered in my ear. I tensed up a bit. Her breath was warm on my neck, “Promise?” She questioned. I looked at her and smiled,

“Promise.”

This place was awesome. All the strobe lights, the DJ, the bar. Oh my God that bar. We will be great friends later on in life. As of right now I’m dancing like crazy with Abby not far behind. She isn’t as drunk as me, oops did I say drunk… Personally I don’t know what stage of drunkinness I am in. But I don’t give a fuck. I can’t find anyone else, and I feel like everything has stopped around me. Abby grabbed two shots off the tray and handed me one,

“Drink to you Niall Horan. I’ll miss you.” And with that I drank, feeling that burning sensation in my throat. But I’ll miss her too, and she doesn’t realize how much I’m hurting.  I can’t show her how vulnerable I am. And I don’t want to see her cry infront of me. Not that I don’t like it, but I’ll crack at any moment if I see her cry. I just can’t do it. I’m not strong enough.

--

I woke up with the biggest hangover. Well technically I woke up on the kitchen floor in my boxers, don’t know how I got here, but at least I’m with Abby. I have twenty-four hours, thirty-six minutes left. I’ll make them worth it. I swear.