Ever Showered with A Boy?

HELLLLOO!!! OKAY! sooo first off! I love you all! Thanks for reading this! AND THANKS FOR THE LOVELY FANNING! I DO FAN BACK! :) just letting you guys know that! 

I LOVE SCHOOL... ha that's a joke! it sucks! stay in school kids! :) 

Here is the next chapter btw! HAHAHA

STEAMY ;)

VOTE COMMMENT

MADZ xxxxxxx :)

PS! Sorry it's sooo short!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what do you want to do Irish?” Abby smirked grabbing my hand leading me into the apartment, “I need to shower. Care to join?” I winked leading her to the bathroom. She blushed frantically, “Ever showered with a boy?” I asked her, she just shook her head, “Me neither!” she just laughed, “I sure hope not.” I didn’t get it, “I hope you haven’t showered with a boy Niall.” “Oh!” Silly me. As I turned the shower on the doorbell rang, “I’ll be right back. I walked out just in my trousers, “Hi Lou. What’s up?” I asked looking at him, “Nothing, uh. Can I stay with you? Gigi is erh, you know.. Period, she’s going crazy.” I laughed, “Yeah, but I’ll be in the shower-“ “NIALL! How hot do you want it!?” I heard Abby yelling, I looked back at Louis who was grinning like a mad man, “GET IT IN NIALLER!” I just punched him in the arm, “Don’t I always!” I smirked before leaving Louis standing there in complete awe. “There you are!” Abby smiled hugging me, “Now get in!” I smirked, “You’re such a pervert Irish! You know that?” I just laughed before stepping in as she followed. All I can say, best shower ever!

“Louis’ staying with us. Gigi is on her period…” Abby groaned, “I”ll be right back!” Abby left before I could say something, “Louis. Stay right here! I’ll be right back!” I heard her state before closing the door, as we heard her shouting, “GIGI OPEN THE DOOR!” “NO!” We heard Gigi yell, “I have cake!” Liar… “OHHH WHAT KIND!” Gigi shouted again, “CHOCOLATE! NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!” We heard the door open and close, “LIAR! GET OUT!” Abby came back, “I’m sorry Lou, she has it bad! This only happens for the first day. But otherwise, you can just stay here.” “Thanks American!” I glared at him, “Hey! Only I can call her that!” I smiled, “How was your shower Nialler?” he smirked, Abby blinked, “Oh God. You heard?” “Every single part! From moan, groan to well.. You get it…” I looked at Abby before whispering: “He’s going to bother us about that for awhile.” She just laughed, “It’s fine!” She whispered back, “Secrets aren’t fun!” Louis pouted. I just laughed, “Come on Lou! It’s late, lets get to bed.” Abby smiled, “But I’m not tired mummy!” “LOUIS! BED! NOW!” I tried not laugh, “Fine. Someone’s a little cranky! Abby worked him too hard!” Abby slapped him on the arse as he yelped walking the other way toward the guest room.

“Niall?” Abby and I were lying in bed staring at eachother, “Mhm?” I smiled, “Nevermind.” What was she going to say? “Tell me.” I nudged her, “It’s nothing… Really.” She whispered, before kissing me on the forehead, “I’ll tell you in the morning.” I just blinked twice, “No, you’re going to tell me now, please?” I insisted, “It’s just…. I don’t know, how to say this.” Oh shit, what is she going to say, “I love you!” I blurted out. Fuck Niall! “You what?” She replied looking at my stomach, “I said I love you!” I was more confident this time, “I heard you Irish, but I’m just scared.” She trailed off running her hand down my torso, “Why you scared?” I asked, “I could never love after my…” “I know.” I kissed her forehead, “Take your time. I don’t want to rush you. But I’ll always love you, even if you don’t feel the same way, okay? I will, I promise. I can’t just leave you broken hearted forever can I?” She shook her head, as a tear rolled down her cheek, I bit the inside of my cheek, “Don’t cry babe, I’ll fix things. I’ll make it that you can love again. I can be the boy that you’ve always wanted. I won’t hurt you. I’m not like that. Abby when I honestly say this, I mean it.” I gulped, “I. Love. You.” I whispered in between kisses. “Thanks Niall. That means a lot.” She smiled, but couldn’t say anything more, “Close your eyes Abby. Everything will be alright! I’m here for you!”