Breakfast at Tiffany's... Not Really!

I'm sorry that these chapters are short! I think these are going to be short chapters but a longer story? Yeah KNOW? FOREVER YOUNG! I LOVE NIALL'S SOLO! Okay well, i've been really busy lately, and i Know that is not an excuse, but i gotta keep my grades up! WOOH! Okay well i hope you like this chapter! It's kind of shitty... sorry!

Vote and Comment

Madz xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Abby, love you have to get up now.” I sat on the side of the bed trying to get her up. “Go away.” She grumbled before she put the pillow on her head. I chuckled, “Come on Abby. I’m going to take you to the studio today. Then we’re going to treat you to breakfast!” She didn’t say anything, so I sat on her, “Niall get off!” I bent down and whispered in her ear, “Make me.” “UGH!” She groaned again, trying to sit up. “Fine, I’ll get up!” I smiled and hopped off, “Great! We leave in twenty.”

We pulled up to the studio and all filed out, “I’m actually really excited to listen to you guys!” She smiled walking into the building, Simon greeted us at the door, “Hello boys!” We all nodded, “Who is this lovely lady?” “That’s Niall’s exchange student. She’s American!” Harry smiled, “Hello there!” “Hello, I’m Abby. Nice to meet you!” Simon greeted her, “Come on boys, hop in the sound booth!” We left Abby out with the tech people as we stood in our places. We started with Everything About You, Abby was dancing around to the music and laughing with hysterics.

After a long morning we went to breakfast, well brunch. We walked to the small café next to the studio and grabbed a booth and squished in. “What are you going to have?” Zayn asked Abby, “Probably pancakes and herb tea.” Zayn ordered for her, “I could order myself. I’m a big girl!” She laughed sipping her water. We all talked about past relationships and elephants. I have no idea how we got on the topic of elephants, Louis probably brought it up. Our food came shortly after, boy we were starving. “How are your pancakes?” I asked Abby taking a bite of them, she glared at me, “Delicious. Do you like them?” She smirked, I nodded. “Good!”

“So what’s next on the agenda?” I asked looking at Liam, “Well. I’m heading out with Holly before we go back to the studios around 4. I don’t know about you guys?” Abby sat there quietly, “Do you want to go to the London Eye?” I asked her, she looked up and smiled. “I would love to!” Then it was settled, I was taking Abby to the London Eye. “I’ve never been. And I’ve heard it’s wonderful!” She smiled pushing the plate infront of her, “It is spectacular!” Harry commented, “Yeah when your with the most beautiful girl in the world.” I mumbled, so no one heard me, but when I looked Abby was blushing, so she heard me. “What did you say?” I felt my cheeks got warm, I looked at the boys for reassurance, great! They all know. Damn Niall, you whisper too loud. “Nothing.” Terrible liar. Horrible.