All You Need Is Love

WAASSSUPPP DAWG! 

I just watched that clip of Harry, I die everytime.

ANYWAYS! How are you! Ummm so I just updated Niall.. DUH! ANyways umm i won't be updating till after finals. so that is in like 3 weeks, but that has to do with my other stories, I"ll try to post I Thought You Were Different tomrrow. SORRY It's been so long! Just been so oo busy! AND the harry fanfic. AGH! i need to start that. I feel like i'm letting yuou guys down. EF!

Sorry! 

Enjoy! VOTE COMMENT AND FANNN ME! :)

Maddie xx 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Harry! I don’t want to go out there. I don’t look good… Stop!” We heard Abby complaining from the side of the stage as we all tried to hold our giggles in. Harry came out a couple minutes later with Abby over his shoulder, dropping her on the couch inetween me and Liam. “Hello Abby!” The very enthusiastic interviewer smiled, “Uh. Hi.” Abby was smiling, or fake smiling, but she looked genuinely happy. Abby was twirling with ends of her hair staring off into the crowd. “So boys, single or taken? We’ll go down the line starting with Mr. Payne…” “Taken.” Liam smiled, “Taken.” Louis was blushing, I knew who he was thinking of, Gigi. “Single.” Harry winked at the camera as the crowds screams filled our ears. “It’s complicated.” Zayn hesitated, oh poor Zayn. “3/5s of One Direction are taken. Sorry girls. But you’ve heard it. We have some questions from the crowd now.” I love this part. Sometimes…

A girl with long brown hair stood up and waved, “Hello. I love you guys. But my question is for Abby.” We all turned to look at Abby her mouth was in the shape of an ‘o’ “Okay. Do you like living with the boys? And do you have a favorite?” Abby laughed, “I live with Niall in his apartment, but we always hang out. That’s really fun. And I’d have to say my favorite is…” She looked at each of us, “Liam.” She smirked, “Hurtful.” I said wiping a fake tear from my eye. “Kidding, you’ll always be my favorite.” She smiled kissing me on the cheek, causing the crowd to awe. Another girl stood up, she had blonde hair and bllue eyes. “Hi. You guys are amazing. My question is, what is your favorite desert?” I looked shock, one must not ask Niall Horan this question. “Jesus Christ.” I muttered, forgetting my mic was still on. HAHAHA “I like cookie dough ice cream. And just cookie dough.” Louis smiled, “Same.” I chuckeled. “Desserts are just amazingly yummy!”Abby laughed, “You would say that Nialler!” I smiled, “Look how cute they are!” The interviewer smiled, “Well boys, it was nice talking to you. Nice to meet you Abby. Hope to hear back from you guys. Bye!” “Bye!” We all chorused.

I would say the intervew went pretty well. We were just leaving the studio, well trying to leave the studio. We were attacked by fans. It’s quite scary, Liam lost a shoe, Louis’ shirt got ripped and Zayn’s hair got all messed up and he won’t shut up! I was holding on to Abby, guiding her through the sea of screams. “BOYS’ VAN NOW!” Paul was shouting at us from the van, we all ran for our lives, after we stopped to sign a couple papers. We all got into the car safely, which is good. “That was fun!” Abby was laughing, I don’t know why she was laughing but she was. “I’ve never gotten to experience that before. Now I have.” “And if you stay with us, it’ll get worse. I promise.” I chuckled. “BEACH!?” Harry screamed, “God Haz! Not so loud!” “SORRY! I THINK I’M DEAF! I CAN’T HEAR!” “OKAY HARRY! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!” Paul shouted making us all quiver. Beach it is!

We pulled up to the beach around five, we had to run home and change but now here we are. I was the first to step out of the bus letting my toes sink into the sand. The sand was still warm, not too hot just perfect actually. I turned around to help Abby out by grabbing her by the waist and lifting her up and twirled her around before setting her down. She pecked me on the cheek, “Thanks Irish!” “My turn!” Louis cooed, “Uh..” I was smacked in the arm, “Louis, get yourself and your arse out of the van! I want to go swimming!” Harry smacked Lou’s bum, “Oh Hazza! I know you love me.” Louis gave Harry a cheeky grin, GAYS! “God you guys take forever!” Zayn muttered stepping out followed by Liam. Abby and I walked down to the waters edge hand in hand as we waded in the water for a bit. “Ten months.” Abby mumbeled, “Don’t think about it. You’re here in Malibu with me and your best friends. Don’t worry your pretty face off.” Abby smiled up at me, “So. Lets go swimming.” “SUPPERMAAAAANNN!” Louis came charging at us with Harry over his shoulder, Abby and I moved out of the way and watched the two of them go under water. We were all in shortly after.