INTERVIEW

HI! I'm trying something new... i hope you like it!

UH! I won't update for a week. I"ll be in San Jose! :) Okay! Yeah soo I will update all right now! Okay Bye!

ENJOY! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ABBY! Come with meee!!!” That was Gigi complaining… “We need to go get ready for the interview!” Abby walked out of the kitchen laughing, “Yeah.. About that… I’m not going… You are.” The boys and I just stood there, during this little mishap, “Ha Ha Ha. Funny Abby. No. You’re coming.” Gigi said, “Why? They asked you to go… Oh. Is Gigi nervous?” Gigi looked down at her feet, “No.” She whispered. “It’s okay. They’ll be with you. Just sit by Lou.” Abby smiled pulling her into a hug.

Their friendship is amazing. They are the kind of girls who can turn a rainy day into something awesome. They brighten up eachothers days. They enlighten our days. You can’t go a day without a laugh or some sort with these girls. They truly love eachother. In a sisterly way. You know? Ah…

INTERVIEW—

-behind stage-

Abby: “I can’t believe you dragged me with you.”

Gigi: “I love you too!”

-boys on stage-

Interviewer: “Please welcome British band sensations, One Direction!”

Boys: “Hello!”

Interviewer: “Hey boys, how are you all today?”

Niall: “Great!”

Harry: “I think we are all doing well, if I shall be speaking for all of us.”

Interviewer: “That’s great to hear! So we have a couple questions that were sent in from Twitter. Than we will open up to the crowd. Sound good?”

Zayn: “Sounds good!”

Interviewer: “ Okay. @HarryStylesWife asks, what toothpaste do you guys use?”

Harry: “Cologate.” *flashes perfect smile*

Interviewer: “Cologate is nice.. Next question, @lovelaugh_OneDirection00 says, I love you all! When does your next tour start?”

Liam: “I guess I should answer this one… Uh… Well… We leave next month.”

I looked over to the girls, they looked a little upset… We never told them… I feel like such a bad boyfriend…

Interviewer: “Now we will open up to the crowd,” *Fans scream* “How about you. In the back, with the red shirt. What’s your question.”

Fan: “Who are the girls you guys are always with??”

Louis: “My girlfriend, and Niall’s girlfriend.”

Niall: “They are here. Would you like to meet them?” *Fans scream louder*

Interviewer: “Aren’t we lucky. Come out girlies!”

-Girls step out on stage-

Gigi: “WASSSUP! I’m Gigi, Louis’ girlfriend!” Walks and sits by Louis, but he pulls her on his lap, ADORABLE!

Abby: “Hey! I’m Abby Niall’s exchange student and girlfriend!” Abby sits on my right knee.

Interviewer: “You girls are beautiful. Lucky lads!”

Louis and I are both blushing.

Interviewer: “More questions from the crowd? I think yes!”

Fan: “This question is for all of you. How far have you guys gone?”

Gigi started laughing, and Abby tensed up. And I turned to the boys.

Harry: “I’ve never had sex.”

Zayn: “I’m not going to answer that.”

Louis: “Well if you really wanna know…”

Gigi: “LOUIS! GROSS!”

Louis: “I’m only kidding babe!”

Liam: “Naughty!”

Niall: “Farther than you probably!” *winks at Abby*

Abby: “Yeah what he said!”

Interviewer: “Are they all dirty minded?”

*Crowd laughs*

Fan: “This is for Abby and Gigi, how do you guys like London?”

Abby: “I used to live here when I was young. But moved to the US. But I absolutely love it. Especially being here with Niall.” *crowd awes*

Gigi: “Ah! That was cute! I go to school here, and Abby is my best friend. She flipped out when she realized she was living with Niall. It was hilarious!”

Niall: “I wonder what that looked like.”

Gigi: “You don’t want to know.” *laughs*

Fan: “You girls are both beautiful. But how did you girls get the boys to notice you?”

Gigi: “Be yourself. Don’t be someone you’re not. It’s not fun.”

Abby: “Yes. Because being yourself is sooo much fun!” *chuckles*

“I’m kidding. No be yourself babe. Guys love it when a girl is themselves.”

Fan: “Louis what do you like about Gigi?”

Louis: “That’s a hard question,” *smirks* “I’m kidding. I love her personality and she’s beautiful inside and out! She is the type of girl who doesn’t care what others think. She’s always caring, and doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. I just love to have a laugh with her. Her laugh is contagious! I think I love her.”

*AWWWEEEE from fans*

Same Fan: “Niall what do you like about Abby?”

Niall: “What’s not to like. She’s beautiful. Amazing. She always makes me laugh. She is super caring, and is an amazing chief. Which is a plus for me!! She’s my baby girl. And I love her to pieces.”

Interviewer: “That’s adorable! Gosh I’m jealous! Well we have to go now. But we had fun talking with you lads and gals.”

Boys: “Tanks for having us!”

Interviewer: “Nice meeting you girls!”

Girls: “Thanks for letting us join you and the boys! It was fun!”

Interviewer: “Bye guys!”

All: “BYEEE!” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it... Was it okay?? VOTE IF YOU LOVE NIALL JAMES HORAN!