Truth Or Dare!?

HEY! next chapter! woohhh! hope you likeeyyY! SOrry it's sooo shorrt! anyways! who's up for a round of truth or dare!

maddie xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth or Dare is a total different game then Spin the Bottle, you’re daring people to do stuff that may be a little dirtier. Spin the Bottle you obviously spin the bottle and if it lands on you, you end up kissing them. But this time someone can dare you to do something and if you refuse, you;ll be considred the chicken… Yeah we play this game a lot. It’s soo much fun. “Niall you start!” Abby insisted, hmmmm what to think… “Gigi. Truth or Dare?” She sat there a minute thinking, “Dare.” She stated confidently, I thought there pondering on what I should dare the smaller girl. Perverted? Nah, bad first impression. “I dare you to lick the toilet seat.” She scoffed, “That’s disgusting!!!” She then got up, “Are you coming with me?” She asked, “Why?”

“So you can see me do it?” She stated with a smirk, Lou got up, “I’ll watch her!” She rolled her eyes. They came back, “That was not bad at all!” She laughed, Louis had a slight smirk on his face, “Oh was it?” Harry anticipated. The two of them blushed, “I swear I licked it! I just needed to get the taste off my tongue… So…” “We get it!”

“Abby. Truth or Dare?” She smiled to herself, “Dare!” She laughed, “I dare you to admit your feelings for Niall!” Abby yelped, “My what!” Gigi laughed evilly, “You know what I said. Admit now!” Abby sat there, thinking. She gulped incredisouly, “Okay. Where to start. I’ve had a fat ass crush on him since the X-Factor days. I’ve convinced myself that I was going to marry him one day, but realizing that was never going to come true, I stopped dreaming. But started dreaming again, when I realized I would be staying with the same Irish lad for a year. I jumped up for a joy, you should of seen me, I couldn’t stop smiling,” She looked over at me, a blush creeping onto her face. “He’s adorable, who wouldn’t like him! He’s absoutely amazing. He doesn’t get enough credit for everything. I love his eyes. It’s like the ocean, you can just drown in them. Swim around in the deep irises. Oh and that smile. People don’t call it perfect, but I call it freaking perfect. His smile makes him, him. Niall you need to know that everyone loves you. You don’t need to be insecure about anything. Don’t compare yourself to anyone. You’ll be a lot happier when you believe in yourself. Haters don’t hate!” She finished smiling. I was blushing frantically. Does she even know how fast my heart is beating? I think I’m going to explode! It’s beating eratically.

Lauren and Zayn have been gone for awhile,  where the hell? I looked around then finding them making out on the couch in the living room. Well things just got awkward. Harry is texting away on his phone and Louis is snuggled up to Gigi, How cute! The thing that’s awkward, we barely know these girls but I feel like we’ve been friends for a long time. It’s just amazing! Life is so amazing right now.

Can it get any better?