OUAT Chapter 19

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now, that Snow White and Prince Charming have grown worried about their son, John. I have tried to look for him along, with Killian at forest, but we don't have any luck find John. I'm feel really hopeless, because of John's life depended on me. I could feel that darkness creepy me out. I reallt hate darkness, because that's something villians would embrace. It was night, when we return to apartment, and I told my parents that Killian and I could not able to find John, and they are depressed... I told Killian "good night, let reset that serach tomorrow?" in sign language. He told me "don't worry, luv, we will find him." in sign language. I go to my room to get my good night's sleep.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Elsewhere

Lily's dream...

I'm on border between life, and death, and I saw someone I could not able to identity sit on that border. I walk toward, and sit behind that person. As I slowly realized that someone is John, my little brother. He said "Hey Lily." in sign language. I told him "John, if this is how you should go out, please let me showing you there are people that actually loved you, that's a worthy beginning for you." in sign language. I also told him "please reconsider about that, because our parents are very worried about you, so please tell me where are you being held hostage?" in sign language. He told me "I'm being held hostage at dwarfs' mine, please come and rescue me." in sign language. I told him "I promised you, we will come and rescue you." in sign language. He told me "I know what going on between you and Killian." in sign language. I told him "how did you.....you are just baby....?" in sign language. He told me "I have very good sight, and I ship you two!!" in sign language. I told him "I have to go and let our parents know where you are." in sign language. I said goodbye to him and hug him even though this is my dream.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wake up from my dream. I look what time it was, and it was 8:15am in the morning. I get up and walk toward kitchen. My parents are up and they are sit down have water. I walk toward them and told them "I saw John in my dream." in sign language. They told me "what??!!?? What did he say?" in sign language. I told them that he is on border between life and death, and I told him that you guys are worried about him, and I also told them that I told John that if this is how he should go out, please let me show you there are people that actually loved him, that's a worthy beginning for him.  I  told them "John told me that he held at dwarfs' mine. They told me "shouldn't you text Killian to let him know?" in sign language. I told them "don't worry I will do it in few minutes now." in sign language.

Few minutes later

I'm text Killian to let him know that John being held hostage at dwarfs' mine. He text back and he said "are we put our plan to action"? I text him and it said "yeah, I guess so, but I want John to be alive". He text back and it said "don't worry, luv, we will bring him back, and I just knew".

Author's Note

Sorry for such longer longer chapter, cause I have writer's block this morning. There are few chapters left for me to do before I could move on to book#5. I hope that I don't rush anything, because I want to start book#5.... Don't forget to vote and comment below.

-Lily Rhyme