OUAT Chapter 4

Lily's POV

I'm in my room next day, because, last night have got me really cold, but Killian keep me warm during the night. He left after he put me to sleep. I have feeling that today will be very weird day. I go to kitchen to make breakfast for my parents, and John. I go to Granny's Cafe when ice shop between it is open, so i decided to check it out. As I enter shop, I learned that woman name is Ingrid and I told her that I want vanilla ice cream. She make and give me it. I walk away and eat ice cream, and I go to Granny's to order myself ice tea. After that, I go back to the apartment and go to my room. I write what happened today on my journal, all of suddenly, I have really weird look like power. I though "I have magic, but how"? I decided to tell my parents about it. They told me "wow that awesome." in sign language. I told them "I got them few moments ago, when I write in my journal." in sign language. I told them "I will go and see Killian." in sign language, and they told me "ok, go tell him." in sign language. I go to the dock, when Killian show up. I told him that I have power-magic, and I also told him I dont know how did I got this power.

Killian's POV

When Lily told me that she got her magic-power, I was shocked cause how did she got her power? She told me that she dont know how. I willing to help her out with how did she got her magic-power. I know that I will love her no matter what kind of power she have.

Ingrid's POV

I bet that her parents and lover hated her. Soon, Elsa, Lily and I will be "sisters". You might know me as Snow Queen, and I'm the one who killed my sister by accident and other sister held me capture in urn. Now that I'm free. I bet that Lily's family and lover want to take what is so special about her.

Ohh..what do you think will happens next???

-Lily Rhyme