OUAT Chapter 6

Lily's POV

I'm afraid that Rumplestiltskin will take my power away in wizard's magical hat. So, I agreed to go to mansion to check and see what up. I take off on my motorcycle to that mansion. As I was on my way when Ingrid appear in middle of nowhere. She told me "no you should embrace who you are". I told her "my power is out of control". She told me "are your family afraid of you"? I told her "yeah, but I know that they loved me". I take off again, ingore Ingrid.

Killian's POV

I'm run to the apartment to told her parents that Lily planned to take her power away. As I arrive there, they are talk about save Lily, when they saw me and they invite me in and we all talk about save Lily. Her brother, John is with Belle, and she look after him. As you might know that Belle and Rumplestiltskin are married. Anyway, we agree to go to mansion to check and see if Lily is there or not. We run to mansion.

Lily's POV

It was night already, and i take off my motorcycle at mansion. Rumplestiltskin is there, and he told me that next door will help me out with my power. As he left, I walk toward that door, when Elsa show up and she told me that I should accept special power and don't let something take it away. She also told me to take her hand.

Killian's POV

We saw Rumplestiltskin at mansion, and he told me that wizard's hat will take Lily's power away. I got really angry at him and he blocked my way and he take my heart from my chest, and Lily's parents saw that and they put their plan to action. They try to grab my heart from Rumplestiltskin's hand and they don't success, when Lily show up.

Lily's POV

I accepted my power and Elsa and I walk together when I saw Rumplestiltskin have Killian's heart. I decided to use my power to ensure that he don't destroy Killian's heart. When Belle show up and told rumple to take two of those to the town line. I take Killian's heart and kept it safe for him, as we walk and I bring my motorcycle to Granny's. Killian and I have our moment when he told me to be gentle, but i put his heart in his chest really hard. I told him "sorry, I'm afraid that your heart will run away." in sign language. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me with passion, and he told me "don't you worry, I'm survivor." in sign language.