OUAT Chapter 5

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that I discover that my power is out of control. My parents and Killian are afraid of me now. I also discovered that Ingrid is Snow Queen. I help Elsa find her sister, Anna but since my power is out of control now I could not able to help her. I don't want to hurt those people that I loved so much. I go to Mr. Gold's shop to find Rumplestiltskin and ask him to help me with my power. He told me to go to mansion where he will help me out. I put my hand on his table and my power is complete out of control, I walk away. I think about whatever to take my power away and be oringinal or accept the special power I have. I got on my motorcycle and go to the forest where I could be myself. I take off my motorcycle. Henry show up and told me "your parents are looking for you all night long." in sign language. I told him "my power is out of control, I don't know if I could do it." in sign language. Henry walk toward me and he told me "maybe I could help you out." in sign language. He told me take my hand, and I did but my power out of control cause him to fall down. I told him "I'm sorry." in sign language. I run to my motorcycle and take off.

Henry's POV (yay)

I walk to the apartment and told my grandparent, snow white and prince charming that I find their daughter but she afraid to hurt everyone. They told me is she ok? I told them I don't know but I think she want to take her power away. They told me no, we think she is special with her power.

Killian's POV

I look for Lily, and first place come on my mind is Rumplestiltskin. I go to his shop and find Lily's hand mark on one of his table and freak out and decided quickly to text her. My mind go like this "omg, Lily always respond to my message and now she don't". I saw map and spot circle to mansion. I run and run.

Snow White, and Prince Charming's POV

We're not afraid of our daughter, Lily. We also don't see Emma since she and Neal punch Lily's nose. We are worried about Emma. We think Lily's power is awesome and we think she should accept but Henry told us that she might take her power away, and we are worried about her now.