OUAT Chapter 2

Lily's POV

I'm with Killian at hospital because Neal and Emma punched me in my nose. Doctor Whale put my nose back in it's place. I told Killian "do you think I'm not do much of saving?" in sign language. He told me "no,no you are do something here, you will save everyone and get their happily ever after ending to their story." in sign language. As we leave hospital, I told him "what about you, you deserve to have your happily ever after to your story." in sign language. He told me "don't you remember, villains don't get happily ending." in sign language. I told him "but you deserved to have yours." in sign language. As we walk, we felt earthquakes, we have confused expression on our face. We spot bigger snow monster, and Killian grab my arm and told me to be care. I told him always. As I faced against bigger snow monster, it growled at us, cause me to fall on top of Killian and we make quickly eye contact, we get up and run and yell "SNOW MONSTER INCOME!!!!!!!". Everyone painic quickly and run off.

Snow White's POV

I'm at the apartment, look after my son, John, while Prince Charming work at sheriff station as co-sheriff to our daughter, Lily, but she outside with Killian, catch up on each other. As I look after John, small earthquake happened, I have confused on my face, John cry and I try to calm him down.

Killian's POV

As we run and yell "SNOW MONSTER INCOME!!!". I was think about my happily ever after ending. I was think about what my life would have felt like if Lily was not here right now. She make me smile, and laugh all time. She showed me that heart full of love could defeat hate. Without her around, I will have revenge on rumplestiltskin.

Lily's POV

We run to the apartment and check on my mom and brother, John. I told them "are you two ok?" in sign language. My mom told me "yeah, but John cry since earthquake happened so, do you mind to calm him down?" in sign language. I told her "yeah." in sign language. I bring few toys from my room to John and he happy play with it.

Ingrid's POV

My name is Ingrid, and I worked at ice cream shop and I know that one day, Elsa and Lily would be my "sisters". I could senses that Lily will discover her power by tomorrow or few days later. I want her parents and lover to be afraid of her and think that she is worthless to have special power.

Ohhh what you think will happened if Lily discover that she have power? And do you think Killian deserve at have his happily ever after ending to his story?

-Lily Rhyme