OUAT Chapter 14

Lily's POV

Killian told me "don't worry, it's my job to protect your heart from evil people like Emma and Neal." in sign language. I told him "but Emma don't evil, and she my sister...." in sign language. He told me "it true but what if she want to kill you again?" in sign language. My mother bring us hot chocolate with cinnamon and told us that father is rage already with Neal, because he didn't ask him for his blessing. I told my mother if I could hold my little brother and she told me yeah, sure. 

Killian's POV

When Lily ask her mother if she could hold her baby brother, John. Quickly, I think about how great mother she will be. I know that all saviors don't get their happy ending, because they well.......died to save everyone, but I don't want Lily to die. I talk to Snow White about Lily's happy ending. She agreed that Lily deserved to have her happily ever after ending to her story. She also told me that she don't want her to die for nothing. I told her "do you love Lily so much ad your daughter"? She told me "yeah I do, because she so special and different than us, I think we should embrace diversity". I told her "I'm worried about what Emma and Neal would do to Lily". She told me "me too and David is very angry at Neal".

Prince Charming's POV

I'm angry at Neal, because he don't ask me for my blessing for my daughter, Emma's hand in marriage. I also am angry at Rumplestiltskin, because he didn't talk to me about Emma and Neal's relationship. I think about Lily, and how she come to be savior to save everyone, and died. I know that all saviors died in order to save everyone. I want Lily to have her happily ever after ending with Killian. It seems that I and Killian become best friends. We always talk about Lily, and happily ever after ending.

Snow White's POV

When Killian told me about Lily, I think about how prophecy already written. It said "second child must fight tough final battle in order to be their savior". It got me feel like I will about to lose Lily again... I know that we will find a way to give Lily a happily ever after ending to her story. There must be happily ever after for her, because we don't want her to died.

Lily's POV

John fall asleep in my arm, and my mother told me if she could put him to his crib, and I told her yeah sure. My father come in and go to kitchen. Killian make eye contact with me and he take my hand. All of suddenly, door open and quickly, Snow take her bow and arrow, Prince Charming take his sword, same thing with Killian, and I changed into 4 paws blue stripe with white fur wolf................................

OOH what did you guys think will happened????

-Lily Rhyme