OUAT Chapter 11

Lily's POV

We make eyes contact with each other and our blades collision. Emma have anger expression on her face, and I'm fear that she will ended hurt me. Her sword almost hit my stomach, but I blocked it with my sword. Oh man,how I wish I could shape-shifter into wolf. It make me feel bad, cause Ingrid hold Killian hostage. Emma, and I fight against each other, because Ingrid want one of us to be her third "sister". Ingrid pressed knife on Killian's throat, and I have very worried expression on my face. I kept battle against Emma, and she almost hit me with her blade. Wolf inside of me want to change. I know that Ingrid already took my power away. I got really angry, and inside of me, wolf growled. So, I close my eyes and think of Killian's words to me. I told Emma, and Ingrid "only way to let this go is that love could be created without equal". I know that if I dont keep fight, Ingrid will have to kill my lover, Killian. So, I close my eyes and let wolf took control of my body. I changed into 4 paws wolf with blue stripe on white fur. Ingrid's shocked that I got my power back, and I growled. Bracelet on my wrist is gone. Emma finally got her place as Ingrid's third "sister", and Ingrid finally let go of Killian. Together, Elsa, Emma, and Ingrid left us alone on the main street. I know that everyone, included Killian is under shattered sight spell. I hope that Elsa got plan. I told Killian "be careful, lover." in sign language. He told me "always, survivor." in sign language, and he left me alone. I go to Regina's Vault to check on her. I find out that Regina is evil queen and I told her "it too late to costume for Halloween". She told me "oh savior, I will come and get you!!!!". Quickly, I stromed off to sheriff station. I'm enter into the office to find my parents still fight over small things, and also discover that Anna, and Kristoff gone. Baby John is sleep in the cart. Regina show up and told us that "I will destory the two people who started it first, idiot" in her evil queen costume. I told my parents "good luck with her." in sign language, and left them to turn that things out. I saw Neal stormed off toward me, and punch me in my stomach. I though "oh right". We both have really bad bawl until shattered sight spell was broken. Even though it was broken, we kept have bawl. Our parents show up with Killian, Elsa and Anna. They saw me and Neal kept fought bawl, and they try to break this fight between me and Neal.

What you think will happened to Lily? Do you think Lily and Neal would be rivals?

-Lily Rhyme