OUAT Chapter 3

Lily's POV

I go to sheriff station to fill out paperworks, but I think it is stupid to fill paperworks out. I don't see Neal or Emma since they punched me in my nose. I don't like to see them together. As I was about to finish fill paperworks, my dad show up and told me "there are snow castle on the town line." in sign language. I told him "really, it summer here it impossible for snow castle to be stable." in sign language. As the night come, we decided to check this weird look snow castle by the town line. I got on my motorcycle and my dad got on his sheriff car and we ride over to the town line. I spot someone by it's snow castle, when Killian show up.

Killian's POV

I heard that there might be snow castle by the town line, so I decided to check this out. When I arrived, Lily, and her dad already there. I walk toward them and Lily go to check who lived at that stupid ice castle.

Lily's POV

I walk toward that ice castle and quickly, I spot someone by the entrance of her ice castle. I try to walk toward her, slowly but she stop me and she told me that she need her sister, Anna and she also told me that her name is Elsa. My dad and Killian walk toward us but Elsa could not able to control her power, so she trapped me in her castle with her while Killian and my dad outside it.

Snow White's POV

Regina don't want the mayor job anymore so I'm take place for her. Since the blackout happenes in this town I go to factory to check and aee what wrong with it. I bring little John with me cause prince charming at town line with Lily.

Lily's POV

I got really freeze and Elsa told me that she sorry and I told her that ok. I feel like i could not able to do anything expect keep myself warm. Elsa told me "are you curse or born with power"? I told her "I was born with curse which is already broken with true love's kiss but now it return to me." in sign language. She told me "what kind of curse"? I told her "shape-shifter which that cause me to become into a wolf." in sign language. I passed out and elsa grab something to contract my dad with it and let him know that I'm passed out and she also told him that my face become blue.

Prince Charming's POV

Someone named Elsa on walkie-talkie told me that Lily passed out and that her face is gone blue. I and Killian go to someone named bo peep's butcher shop to look for her stuff. We grab that stuff and go to town line and use walkie-talkie to told Elsa to use her power to create hole around her castle.

Lily's POV

I feel like my body is gonna be status soon while Elsa talk to my dad. She told me to stay wake and I told her ok. Elsa used her power as i sit up to create hole around her ice castle and killian saw me and Elsa carry me arm to arm and walk toward the hole. Killian take me in hug and my dad help me get up. I hug Killian, but my legs way too weak. I almost fall but killian catch me and carry me bridal style to the apartment.

Snow White's POV

I was look for way to bring power back on, but John cry because he hungry. I carry him in my arm and idea show up on my head, fuel, it need fuel. I walk and spot box with weird look like button and I press it and the power is back on. I told John "baby high-five". I walk to the apartment with John.

Lily's POV

My dad bring Elsa too, and I was sit in comfort chair and my dad bring two blanket, and he put it on me. I linked my fingers with killian's hand. Power is back on! He go and pick heater and put it on the floor. Henry told me"do you want Hot chocolate with cinnamon?" in sign language. I told him "yeah." in sign language. My mom show up with John, and she noticed Elsa. My dad explained to her and told Elsa "we are family that don't really like to give up on everyone".

Ingrid's POV

I feel that tomorrow is the day when Lily will soon discover that she have power.

Ohhh what you think will happens in next chapter?

-Lily Rhyme