OUAT Chapter 13

Previously on OUAT...

Killian's POV

We both have our own moment when Lily's parents show up with baby John, and they told us that..............

Present

Lily's POV

I, and Killian was shocked that my parents told us that Emma and Neal was about to be marry in few weeks from now. I told them "how they don't get your blessing, dad?" in sign language. My dad told me that they might get their blessing from Rumplestiltskin who in fact is Neal aka Baelfire's father. I told them "how does we stop their wedding, cause I think their love is stupid..." in sign language. Killian told me "if you stop their wedding, that could create terrible battle between you, and them." in sign language. I told them "I know, but is there any way?" in sign language. They told me that there are no way that we could stop their wedding.

Few days ago

Neal's POV

I consider about ask Emma to marry me, because I loved her so much. I decided to not ask her father for blessing to take Emma's hand in marry. Instead, I asked my father, Rumplestiltskin for his blessing. My father told me "why do you need my blessing, you should ask Emma's father instead of me"? I told him "I think he hated me because, I'm not good enough for his daughter, Emma". Rumplestiltskin consider about whatever to give me his blessing or not, but he did. He told me "be careful around Emma and Lily's father, he might be rage at you, cause you don't ask him for his blessing". I told him "I will, father". It was night two days later now that I'm prepared to ask Emma to marry me. Everyone refused to help me out with proposal plan. I call Emma to told her to come to this beach, because I have something to tell her. When she show up, I told her "Emma Swan, I know that our future is bright, but we want to have our revenge on Lily. When we first met, you were steal that yellow car, and I knew that from day one, we will make good team, steal things, give us everything that we actually need. I'm sorry for left you pregnant with Henry in jail, I never got chance to be his father. Emma, I love you so much, will you marry me?" as i got on one of my knee. Emma said "yeah, Neal I will marry you". We both kissed with passionate.

Present

Lily's POV

We walk to granny's cafe with snow carry baby John in her arms. As we enter into that cafe, we look for place for us to settle down and have talk about what's going on with Neal and Emma. As we talk, Henry show up and told us "Is that true, my mom is marry to someone idiot named Neal who is left her pregnant with me in jail?" in sign language. I told him "yeah, you don't like Neal?" in sign language. Henry told me "yeah, I'm and I could not able to believe that he is my father." in sign language. I told him "do you want come with us and stay with us for few weeks?" in sign language. He told me "yeah, sure but I have to ask Regina first." in sign language. When Henry return with some of his stuffs in his backpack, we went to the apartment. Killian told me "are you ok now that Emma and Neal are get marry?" in sign language. I told him "I don't know, I have bad feeling about that." in sign language.

What do you think Lily have bad feeling about that stuffs??

Please vote and comment

-Lily Rhyme