OUAT Chapter 12

Lily's POV

They saw me and Neal kept fought bawl, and they try to break this fight between me and Neal. Neal punched me in my nose and stomach. "OWWWWW", I thought. I saw sword on the ground and try to grab it, but neal grab it first. My parents and Killian's surprised that Neal got sword and points it at me.

Killian, Snow, and David's POV

We are hoped that Lily got sword but Neal got it and points it at her, and that cause us to be surprised. Snow have John in her arms. We are praying that Lily could able to get and reclaimed her sword.

Neal's POV

I grabed sword and points at Lily, daughter of Snow White, Prince Charming, and lover of Killian Jones. My lover, Emma have ordered me to kill her again or something worst to her again. I told Lily " please do get this sword away from my hand".

Lily's POV

When Neal told me to take sword away from his hand, quickly I have bad feeling about this. I told him "you know that you and Emma are stupid lovers anyway". Neal told me that he  don't care about that all he care about is to get his Revenge on me. Wolf inside of me, growling at him, and want to change and I let it to change. I changed into 4 paws wolf blue stripe with white fur, and start to bark at Neal. Neal don't afraid of me, so I started to attack him in my wolf form.

Snow, David, and Killian's POV

We are being broken by shattered sight spell, because Elsa, and Emma have defeated Ingrid. Now that Emma is disappeared, we saw Lily attacked Neal in her wolf form. We hoped that Lily won.

Neal's POV

I will ask Emma, my lover to be my wife, but first I have to get her dad's blessing, but I don't care about idiot blessing. Lily attacked me in her wolf form, and I'm not afraid of her, for who know that we are become rivals. Lily don't give up, she fight for what she believe in.

Lily's POV

I think that Neal want to ask Emma to be his wife, and my reaction? Stupid, and fake. That the reason why he fight with me today. Neal disappeared too, and I hug my parents and Killian. I told them about Neal plan to ask Emma to be his wife, but my father, David told me that "Neal must have my blessing but David don't accept it". Killian hug me and I hug back and he told me "could I talk to you for moment?" in sign language. I told him "sure." in sign language. He took me to the dock, and I wondered what he want to talk about.

Killian's POV

I was think about protect Lily's heart, because I loved her so much, and I don't want to lose her. I told her about that, and she told me "don't you worry, I will be fine with you around to protect me." in sign language. We both have our own moment when her parents show up with baby John, and they told us that..............

Cliffhanger!!! What do you think Snow and David want talk to Killian and Lily about?? Please comment below or DM me.

-Lily Rhyme