OUAT Chapter 8

Flashback

Ingrid's POV

I'm arrived to this weird world with weird look like car passed me. I saw people judged me. I walk to palm teller. As I enter that shop, woman who I assumed is Madame. We sit across from each other, and she told me "how will you pay me"? I take my necklace off my neck and give it to her. She told ball "listen to me and obey". She told me that she saw two baby girls, first child have little power, but second child have very special power. I told her what is their name? She told me that first child name is Emma Swan, and second child name is.....Elizabeth. I got really anger and left that stupid shop. I know that second child's name would be Lily. I adopted Emma and Lily when Emma was 11 and Lily was 10 year olds. Emma get along really well with Kevin, but Lily don't cause Kevin mocked her because she is Deaf. Lily prefer to keep it to herself and she don't want to tell me what is wrong. I know that I'm not her mother, but I bet that she missed her real parents. Until one night, I'm in living room with two hot chocolate with cinnamon, when Lily come downstair cause she could not able to sleep. I told her "are you ok?" in sign language. She told me "no, because Kevin keep irritated me." in sign language. We keep talk until Lily start to feel really tired, so I bring blanket to cover her up and kept her warm. Next day, I find Lily gone, so is Emma. I look for them but I could not find them. I go to empty road and open paper and suddenly, I find myself in Storybrooke. I say "hello storybrooke".