Chapter 43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After H left I decided to get up and put on clothes other than sweat pants and my sweatshirt. I change into regular skinny jeans and a nivrada sleeveless top. I grab my converse and throw my hair into a side braid. I look over myself and for a person who randomly picked out stuff to wear I don't look that bad. I grab my hoodie and throw it on and lay Back down on my bed. I scroll through tumblur in the merome and skylox tag for about 2 hours. I finally get board of it and head upstairs and just start laughing as I enter the kitchen. Their is cake batter and frosting all over the place and my mom and Cody are just sitting on the counter laughing covered in it.

 " Hi sweet heart! " My mom said and hoped off of the counter and tried to give me a hug but I didn't let her.

 " Sorry mom i love you but I'm going out soon and I don't wanna go change. " i said and grabbed a spoon and frosting can and started to eat it.

 " Its ok well just have to get you when you come back! " Cody said with a evil look in his eye while holding a hand full of frosting.

" Good luck with that little bro you might have something else broken if you do. " I said and gave him the evil glare back. He just smiled and threw what was in his hand at mom but he missed horribly and it ended up all over the wall.

 " Good job but i think ya need to practice on your aim. " I said and then the door bell rang. I run down stairs and open the door. I see H standing there with one of his goofy smiles plastered on his face. I yell bye to my mom and Cody and we start walking to the theater. We walked in silence but it was a good silence. He grabbed my hand and I smile and look up at him. When we get the theater he immediately spots them and we walk over.

" Hey guys! " H yell/said as we walk up to them.

" Hey H, Em. " Dean said and i look over at Nikki and she gave me the look. I pull her away from the guys and look at her.

" Whats up? " I ask because clearly something was wrong.

" I hate movies and you know that unless it is horror, harry potter, or frozen. " She said and I laughed at her because the only reason she even watched frozen was because of her little sister and now she is addicted to it.

" well if they pick a crappy girly movie then we will come up with some excuse to leave ok. " I say and smile and she just starts laughing at me.

" Oh my god you never change do you? " she asks and I start laughing with her.

" Nope now lets get back the the guys. " I say and she just nods because she is still laughing and I start too because she littler cant breath. We walk back over the the guys and they have already got the tickets.

" What did you do? " H asks me as he hands me my ticket.

" Why do you think I did something? " I say trying to act mad but it failed.

" Because I don't think Nikki would do something stupid like you and the fact that she is laughing and out of breath. " he replied and I look over at her and we both start laughing to the point where she was crying.

" Oh you two still have so much to learn about us. " I say and we walk in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the movie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Ok lets just say the Dean and H were more into the movie than me and Nikki. It was TFIOS and honestly  we just didn't like it ( I have never seen it I just started reading the book so I have no opinion on it. ) We went to get something to eat and of course it was chipotle. Me and Nik just shared a burrito and talked about girly stuff which is really weird for me to talk about but she took advantage of it. After we finished we we decided to call it a night and went home. As we got to the door H grabbed my hand and turned me to him. He softly kissed my lips and grabs me by my waist.

 " I love you. " He whispered into my ear, which sent chills down my back.

" I love you too. " I say and he kisses me one more time. When we brake he releases me from his hold and takes a step back.

 " Ill talk to you tomorrow ok. " He said and I nod and he kisses my cheek and I walk inside and close the door but catch one more glimpse of him.

 " God do i love him. " I mutter to myself and walk downstairs. I change and lay in my bed and start listening to music. I fall asleep listening to backseat serenade by All time low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed chapter chapter 43! I'm thinking that the people who read this also read my two other stories so I'm giving up on the whole schedule thing because I honestly fell like writing no hope and my life more than this and I already have this written out so yeah. Don't forget to comment on what you think of the story and the scheduling thing and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all later BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf