chapter 5

•-= Emily's POV =-•

After school me and Nikkie met up with our friend Jackson; like a normal day and walked around the park.

" So how was school ladies? " Jack asked while walking on top of a stone wall. God sometimes he could such a idiot.

" Good, we have to do a group project with two really cool guys. " Nik replied. I have a feeling that she likes Dean i don't know why but i do.

" Yeah and one of them is a mine craft you tuber and I'm recording with him later. " I added while smiling. Really Em really you don't like H like that! Do you?

" AWWWWW does little Emily have a crush on one of them?! " Jack yelled in a baby voice. OK I hate him right now.

" Yeah does Emily like H? " Nikkie added. OK, now i officially hate both of them.

" No well..... Maybe a little but does little Nikki like Dean? " I ask sorta like jack.

" If you can admit it so can I, maybe i like dean just a little." she replies.

" I knew it!" I yell.

" AAAWWWWWWWWWW my two best friends are in love! Ouch! " Jack said while falling off of the wall. Like i said a idiot sometimes.

I look down at my phone and realize i have to go, before i missed the recording with H.

" Hey guys i have to go record a video before it gets to late. " I say to them as we leave the park. We said our good and I had to run back home to be there on time. I walked in and yelled.

" MOM I HOME! " I walked down stairs and woke up my computer. I hoped on Skype once it loaded and sent a request to be added to H. About 5 seconds later i got a call.

" Hey H ready to record? " I ask as I log onto Mine craft.

" Yeah 1 sec, do you have TS it is better quality and easier to use? " He asks.

" Yeah same for me. " I gave him my TS and we got ready to record.

•-= Authors Note =-•

Thanks for reading the 5th chapter hope you liked it! I have felt really motivated to write this and I am really liking how it's turning out and I hope you do too! Don't forget to comment and vote and I will see you all in the next update!

-GamerWolf