Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Graser recorded I decided to go to bed, because I want to get up early to walk with Emily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and look at my phone, 7:00 perfect! Just enough time to get ready and head over to Emily's. So I get up, check twitter and get ready. Once I'm done I 10 minutes to spare so I decide to just go over now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to emily's house ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up and knock on the door, she doesn't know I'm doing this so it should be a nice surprise. She answers the door and a smile spreads across her face. I notice her hair is turning back to its natural hair color. " Hey H I didn't know you were coming. " She said while letting me in. " Thought I would surprise you. " I said while following her to her kitchen to get her stuff. " Awww how sweet hold on let me go get my brother and we can go. " She said while walking out when her mom came in. " Oh hello Liam, how nice to see you again. " she said. " Hello nice to see you too." I replied. Just then Emily walked back in with a younger boy be hind her. Her and her brother look so much alike it is incredible. " Ready to go H? " she asked while grabbing her bag. " Yes bey Ms.Stone. " I said while walking over to Emily so we can go. " Bey mom! " Emily and her brother yell in unison while we walk out the door. " ok cody this is H and H this is cody. " Emily said once we were a block away. " Here's 5 bucks for lunch and you have your train card right. " she said while handing cody money. " yes. " He replied. " Alright then get to school and don't tell mom. " she said while giving her brother a hug. " I never do bey sis bey H! " cody said while getting on his train.
" I never knew you did that. " I said once his train left. " Have to or I would be on the other side if Chicago when school starts. " She states. I really do learn something new about her every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed chapter 14! It was longer yay! chapter 15 will be out tomorrow. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote BEYYYY!!!!

~~GamerWolf

Contact info

Twitter
-@maddi241