chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   H had offered to walk me to school, we had just got there when i saw Nik. " Hey Nik! " I yelled. " Hey Emily, H " She said while stopping to wait for us. " Here are your tickets. Did your mom say yes? " " Yeah and i get to stay the week after too! " " Me too and the last tickets went to H, you know since he does youtube too. " " So H your going to Pax and Minecon with us, good luck were really weird " " Thanks " H said while we took our seats in the back today. Dean came in and sat next to Nik weird.

  " OK class you have all day to work on your projects so get to work. " Mr.Rupperet said. " OK what are we going to do? " dean asked. " Me and Nik thought we could do something with a mod like COD has Zombies as a mod. What do you guys think? " I ask. " Sounds good " H and Dean said in unison. " Cool what game? " Nik asked. Me and H looked at each other and said " Minecraft of course. ''  " Alright you two do the animation part and ma and Nikki do the voices? Dean asked. " Fine with me " Me and H said in unison. OK now this is weird but a good weird, if there even is a good weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 9! Sorry it was so short but i will probably put chapter 10 out later. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote see you all in the next chapter!

~~~~~~GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter

- @maddi241