chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I had just got home and logged onto Skype. 5 minuets till we record.... Thank god. " Hello Ms.Wolf! " I heard Jordan say. " Hello Mr.Sparkelz! " I replied. " Ready to record? " He asked. " Yup lezz record! " I say, he laughs and we start recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After recording ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Oh my god your so weird! " I Said in the middle of a laughing attack. " I know! Thanks for the video Em! " Jordan said. " No problem, I have to go record something with Etho and Seth so I have to go, so I will talk to you later! '' I say. " Ok bey wolfy! " Jordan replied, as we both left the call. 3 god how do we record for 4 hours? oh well, I make a call and wait for Seth and etho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 minuets later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Hello! " I heard 2 voices scream as I was scrolling through twitter. " God you two don't do that your going to give me a heart attack one day! " I say and they start laughing at me. " Ha ha very funny now lets record this stupid video before I kill you both! " I said while trying to act mad. " Ok! " I heard them both yell and we start recording. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the recording ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " You two are idiots. " I say as I stop the recording. " Yes but we are your Idiots! " Seth commented. " I have to go you two. Bey! " I say. " Awwwww! Ok bey. " Etho complained. " Bey. " Seth said and I signed out of the call and checked the time. 11 better go get food since I haven't eaten to day. I walk upstairs and went to the kitchen. Cody was there I thought he had to go to bed 2 hours ago. Oh well I grab a bag of chips and a Arizonan tea can and went back to my room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I hope you all enjoyed chapter 23 and 24 will be out later today! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will see you all In the next chapter BEYYY!!!!!!!!

~~Gamerwolf

contact info 

Twitter

-@maddi241