Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just got home and logged into TS, when my brother came in. " what do you want cody? " I asked annoyed, while I messages sky. " Mom wants to know if you already ate. " He said while plopping down on my bed. " No and what's up? " " What do you mean? " " You never come in my room anymore. " I had just got a response from sky 5 mins. Great! " nothing, hey can we hang out tomorrow or Saturday like we use to? " " Saturday works for me so we can spend all day together instead of a few hours. " I said while starting up minecraft. " ok mom said dinner will be ready in 45. " Cody said while walking to the door. " K " I yell as he closed the door. I get a call from Adam once he left perfect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to after recording~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Thanks for the recording Adam I have to go eat. " I half way through editing. " No problem Em any time. I have to go too, talk to you later. " he replied then left the call. I walk upstairs and went to the kitchen where my mom was making dinner. we called for my brother and sat down to eat like a normal family. After dinner I went to finish editing, render, and upload the video. After I was done I went to bed. Today was amazing, I thought and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 13 and 14 will be out later today! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will se you all in the next chapter BEYYYYY!

~~~ GamerWolf

Contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241