chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Me and H were walking back to to my house. Should i tell him? I honestly don't even know. " So Em what did you want to talk to me about? " H asked. Should I tell him..... Better Now now than never. " Oh right um... i know we have only known each other for a few days but I think I like you as more than a friend. " I said with out stuttering. It was silent the rest of the was back to my house tough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I cant belive she just said that! OK so what do I say? I know I like her I just don't know how to say it. That was all i though about on the rest of the way back to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I fell so stupid, why did i have to tell him? Why couldn't I have just came up with something else. He must find me so weird now! What have i done? GOD I am such a IDIOT!!! " Hey Em " H Said. " Yeah? " I asked god here it goes him telling me....... " I like you the same way, I was just to nervous to tell you. " he said. OMG!!!!! ok..ok stop freaking out. " Hey Em wanna go over to my house and work on the project? " He asked. Im Still freaking out I just cant believe he likes to! " Yeah sure, that's cool! " I said while trying to hold in my excitement. I don't think I did very well. I heard my phone go off and it was Nik.

N Hey whatcha up to?

E I'm going over to H's house to work on the project wby

N Awwww Emily and her crush going over to his house and me and dean are working on our part of the project at his place

E Awwww Nikki and her crush over at and ok we need 5

N K ttyl Gurl

E Bey Gurl

We had just got to H's house when our conversation ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 11 chapter 12 will be out later tonight. Dont forget to leave a comment and vote BEYYYYYY!!!!!

~~~~ GamerWolf

contact info

twitter

-@maddi241