chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Alright what should the animation be? " I asked emily. " umm..... Cops and robbers with smart moving mod? " Em replied. " Yeah sure, lets tell them they need to do 5 voices? " "Yeah sounds good. " em answered. she seemed really distracted today. " Hey Em every thing ok? " i decide to ask. " Yeah just a lot on my mind that's all. " she replied. i deiced to not be noisy so I let it go and we got to work on the sketches. I learn something new about her every day and she is a really good artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip of awesomeness!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was the end of class and we were walking to our next class. " Hey H can we talk later in privet, I need to tell you something really important? " em asks. " Yeah sure after school I will walk you home and you can tell me then. " I reply. I have never seen her like this, I may have only known her for 2 days but this must be really weird for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After school ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we were walking back to her house and she seemed really tense. Maybe this is what she wanted to talk about. " So Em what did you want to talk to me about? " I asked her. " Oh right um.. I know we have only known each other for 2 days but........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed Chapter 11 will be out tomorrow. Did you all like the cliff hanger I tried to make it one but you all probably know what she is about to say. Well anyways..... Leave a comment and vote! And I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

~~~~GamerWolf

contact info

twitter

-@maddi241