Promise

It's been three months after Akaashi left to visit his step father in England. After he left, there were no emails, text and calls coming from him. I tried everything to keep in touch with him but he isn't responding. I asked his cousin, Oikawa, if there are any news about him.

"Keiji? Dunno. I also tried calling Sato-san but he wasn't responding too. I also don't know what are they up to so I can't really give you any information."

That's what he said. The new semester will start today and he isn't saying anything to me. Luckily, all of my classmates last semester will also be my classmates today. That means, Akaashi will be on the same class as mine.

"Okay class, change of rules. We will be having a seating arrangement so please do look at your names here on the paper on my desk. Let's start after ten minutes."

I stood up and fall in line. Akaashi is still not coming.

"Name?"

"Bokuto Kōtarō"

"Your seat is row 1 column 2"

I was about to leave but I remember that Akaashi might be late for class.

"Uhm... can I ask where Sato Keiji's seat is? He might be late for class."

The prof scanned the paper with a frown on his face. I saw him pointing at the paper trying to search for his name for the second time but it looks like he can't find it.

"There are no Sato Keiji on this class"

The moment I heard those words, my body froze.

"But all of my classmates here are my classmates last semester"

"Yeah that's right"

This can't be happening. Don't tell me you're leaving me again, Akaashi.

"Please excuse me"

"Ah... wait!"

I run as fast as I can and asked every room on my department if there is a student named Sato Keiji on their class but there wasn't. I searched for him on the whole building but I still can't find him.

"Dammit!"

I kick a bottle of can near the vending machine and I hit someone who was drinking too. I bowed down and apologize to the guy sitting on the bench.

"I'm really sorry I didn't notice someone was here too"

"Oh! Bokuto-san?"

I lift up my head and saw Akaashi standing infront of me. I held his face and pinched it damn hard.

"AH! BOKUTO-SAN THAT HURTS!"

"Oh.... I'm not dreaming... you're really here!"

I hugged him so tight and kissed his forehead.

"Thank God you're here!"

"Eh? Why do you look so worried?"

"I'm surprise you can be stupid sometimes" I said while laughing

I signaled him to seat at the bench near the vending machine.

"So why are you here?"

"Skipping"

"Eh?"

"I hate economics so I decided to skip"

"Let's go back to class. We still have time before we're marked as late"

I was about to hold his hand but I remembered something.

"Wait! We were not on the same class! We have seating arrangements in class and I asked my prof where your seat is but your name was not in the list."