Game Plan

-Kuroo's POV-

Kenma and I are waiting for Akaashi right now in our resto. I don't know how to start on what I'm going to say but I need to talk to him. This is for Bokuto. I want to save him. Save him from his bad side.

Kenma: Kuroo that's him. He arrived already.

Kuroo: Ooooh.... He really has pretty face and gorgeous bod! And look at his thighs! Wow!

Kenma: Tsk.

Kuroo: Ah! Hehehe I'm just joking you know.

Akaashi was roaming his eyes around. Then Kenma raised his hand so that he can see us. He looks pale.. His eyes are red... Is he crying that much?

Akaashi: Kenma-san good afternoon.

Kenma: Yo Akaashi! It's been a while. Have a seat first.

Akaashi: How have you been?

Kenma: No you... how have you been?

Akaashi: I-I'm f-fine...

Kenma: You're lying....

Akaashi: Is it that obvious?

Kenma: There's someone I want you to meet. He's the team captain of our volleyball club.

Kuroo: Hey I'm Kuroo Tetsurou! Nice to meet you! I'm Bokuto's childhood friend.

Akaashi: B-Bokuto's ch-childhood f-friend?

Kuroo: Yep. And there's something I want to discuss with you.

Akaashi: Is it about the car accident?

Kuroo: Eh? How did you know?

Akaashi: Someone told me about it. Bokuto and I was involved on the same car accidents where our parents died because of it.

Kuroo: Oh you're right...

Akaashi: But last monday, when he went to school, he can't recognized me. What's wrong with him? Did he had an amnesia or something? Why can't he remember me?

Kuroo: Let me ask you something. What happen when you had a date with him on his birthday?

Akaashi: I don't know. It all started on that day.

Kenma: Did you tell him something that day?

Kuroo: Oh! You're so smart Kenma!

Kenma: Shut up.

Akaashi: I can't remember.... shit.

Kuroo: What is it?!

Akaashi: He told me he wants to know more about my parents and then I told him about the car accident.

Kuroo: What did he said after?

Akaashi: He asked if it's in Amagi crossing and I said yes.

Kuroo: Now I know why... His memories came back. The Bokuto that you knew right now doesn't know you. He forgets everyone because of trauma. He loses his control easily and he's always involved on a lot of gang fights.

Akaashi: Wait do you mean to say that his bruisses were from gang fights?

Kuroo: Yes.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san.....

He's... crying. Maybe I really need to save Bokuto. Not just for me but also for Akaashi. He seems tired of everything.

Kuroo: I have a plan.

-Kenma's POV-

Heeeh... I didn't know Kuroo has a brain. His plans are good but the probability of its success is just 25% depending on how Akaashi will do the plan.

Kenma: Akaashi do you want to go somewhere?

Kuroo: Oi! I'll tag along too!

Kenma: SHUT UP! YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO HERE IN THE RESTO! MOVE YOUR ASS UP AND WORK NOW!!

Kuroo: K-kenma.... You lose your mind for five seconds.... wow.... is it the time of the year again?

Kenma: Akaashi let's go. Don't mind this shitty cat.

Akaashi: Okay... Kuroo-san thanks for your time.

Eh? What is this? Kuroo looks so serious looking at Akaashi... wait don't tell me--

Kuroo: Akaashi can I ask what's your skincare routine?

Kenma: Kuroo..... wanna fight?

Kuroo: hehehe he really has nice skin... Goodbye Akaashi and good luck!

An awkward silence. I don't know why am I feeling this right now. I like being with Akaashi because he's waaaaaay quiter than Kuroo but right now I want him to talk and talk and talk so that I can lessen the pain he's feeling right now.

Kenma: A-akaashi.... do you want to go to the usual place?

Akaashi: Yes please.

Here we are right now. It looks childish but me and Akaashi built a tree house when we were a kid. It's inside a forest so no one knows that there's something like this here.

Kenma: You can cry right now. I know you were holding it back so hard when we were in the resto.

It was like a magic spell. After saying those words, tears fall from Akaashi's eyes. He was biting his arm so that he can surpress the sobs he's making. He fell on his knees and touched the ground. He was crying so hard and this is the first time I saw Akaashi like this.

Kenma: Everything's gonna be alright Akaashi. Just trust me. I have my plans if Kuroo will fail.

Akaashi: I-i don't k-know.... I don't know anymore... why do we have to experience something like this? Of all people why us? Was I a bad guy? Did I made terrible things back then?

Kenma: No you're not!

Akaashi: THEN WHY AM I HURTING LIKE THIS?! DO I DESERVE ALL OF THIS?!

Kenma: Akaashi please calm down..

Akaashi: CALM DOWN?! DO YOU THINK I CAN CALM DOWN?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HELL IS BOKUTO RIGHT NOW! DID HE ATE ALREADY? IS HE EVEN FINE RIGHT NOW? WHAT IF HE'S INTO A GANG FIGHT RIGHT NOW AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED?! WHAT IF-----

*slap* What a pain. I really hate dramas but if it's Akaashi, I can't stop myself from caring.

Kenma: Are you fine now? I just woke you up. I already told you right? Trust me. If everything fails, I'll be right beside you and I will guide you. I got your back so please stand up. The game's not over yet. It's just the beginning.

Akaashi: Thanks for everything Kenma-san. I'm happy to have you!

Kenma: Uh... y-yeah hehehe me too.

I'm 101% sure that everything will be back with just a snap.