Coincidence

A guy suddenly appeared infront of the door, panting. He wears a sweater, a mask on his face and  wears earings on his ears. And his hair down.

"Excuse me? Are you in this class?"

"Yes"

"Don't you know what time is it?"

Wait....? He's..... familiar. Don't tell me he is....

"I need to talk to you in the office later. What's your name?"

"Kōtarō"

Bokuto..... san?

"Take your seat for now and we'll resume class"

As he walk on his way on his seat, girls from our class were staring at him with hearts on their eyes.

I didn't realize that Bokuto-san already sat beside me. He pulled out his notes from his bag and he is listening attentively.

He changed a lot. He's appearance is way different from before. He has this bad boy aura lingering around him.

I was about to poke him and say sorry about what happened last friday but he suddenly stretch his arms. I think he's really focusing right now and doesn't want to be disturb. Maybe I'll just talk to him later and apologize.

*riiiiiing*

The bell finally rang for lunch. I hurriedly put my things inside my bag and was about to talk to Bokuto-san but he was already surrounded by girls on our class.

"Hey Bokuto, are you free this saturday? Let's go out and have fun?"

"Shut up bitch. Don't get flirty with him!"

"Bokuto? I can help you with your practice on volleyball. So can I?"

"Stop pushing!"

"You're the one pushing, bitch!"

Girls on our class suddenly fought infront of Bokuto-san. I looked at him and there were no expression or reaction coming from him. Does he even care?

I walk pass through the girls and stood infront of him.

"Bokuto-san? Uhm... can we talk? I need to say something to you.

He looked up at me. Finally.

"About last friday, when we were at your bar, I was troublesome that time so I came here to apologize. I'm really really sorry."

I bowed down and notice that the surroundings got quiet. Maybe I am attracting too much attention right now. When I looked at Bokuto-san again, I can see that his eyes are expressionless.

"Forget about it."

He stood up from his sit and stormed out of the room. Girls on our class followed him after. Does that mean I'm forgiven? But why can't I be happy about it?

Few hours passed and Bokuto-san is the same as usual. Afternoon classes ends and it's time to work in the restaurant. I glanced at him and noticed that he was leaving already. I walked as fast as I can and held his shoulders.

"Bokuto-san let's go to work together?"

He turned around to face me.

"Stop calling me Bokuto-san. It irritates me."

He removed my hand from his shoulder. When he was about to go, a girl suddenly bumped him and his things from his bag fell off.

"I'm really sorry Kōtarō! It was an accident."

The girl was panicking and grabbed Bokuto-san's things on the floor.

"Be careful next time"

"T-thank Y-you"