Rival?!

The guy standing infront of us applying here in the restaurant has lost connection between his friends and me for three years. He was transferred to England for medication purposes. But I never thought that his attitude will change like this.

"Welcome Back"

"I'm sorry?"

I elbowed Kuroo and made an eye contact to him signaling that 'I'll explain later'.

"I mean welcome and please give me your resume"

"Here it is."

Akaashi... I mean Sato handed his resume over to Kuroo. He roam his eyes around the office and noticed me.

"Oh... you're my classmate in school"

"Ah... haha... yeah"

"What's your name again?"

I saw Kuroo looking so surprised on what Sato said and he seems to understand that Sato's attitude is way different to Akaashi.

"Bokuto Kōtarō"

I saw Kuroo closing the folder that Sato gave and stared at Sato from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong?"

"You came from England?"

Sato looks so surprised on what Kuroo said. I pinched Kuroo so hard and whispered to him.

"What the hell are you saying?"

"I'm just testing him if he can't really remember you" he whispered back

He crossed his arm on his chest and stared at Sato again.

"On your resume, it doesn't include your high school information."

"Is this the start of the interview?" Sato asked

"Are you stupid? Of course it is. You're applying, right?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry"

"So where did you studied high school?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know where I studied high school."

"Is that even possible? Don't make fun of me Mr. Sato." Kuroo said while grinning

"My Dad doesn't tell me anything about it. I've kinda lost my memories when I was 17 years old until last year that's why I don't really know"

"Let me guess, you were involve in an accident before then you were in a coma for a long time and you were transferred to England?"

I smacked Kuroo's head and dragged him away from Sato.

"Dude what are you doing?! Did you forgot what Levi-san said that when you force a person's memories into him, it will affect his brain big time?!"

"Did I overdo it? Hehehe"

I lightly punch Kuroo's stomach and dragged him back into the office.

"Uhm... Please forget what I said earlier. I always watch soap opera so yeah.. hahaha..."

"A-ah.. ha..ha.. yeah... maybe you're... right" Sato said while forcing a laugh

"Give me your schedule on school then let's talk about your shift after"

"I can do night shifts since my class ends in the afternoon. Also, we're classmates in the university so I guess we can go to work together"

"W-who? M-me?"

"Yes Bokuto-san"

Me and Kuroo were shocked on what Sato said. He fucking called me Bokuto-san! It's been ages and I've missed him calling me like this.