His Bracelet

"W-what? What the hell... are you saying?"

"Eh? I think I slept for a whole day and my back really hurts right now just lying in this bed"

"Y-you..."

"What?"

"You don't remember?"

"Will I ask you if I remember? Don't be stupid Kuroo"

This can't be fucking happening. He can remember me but how the hell can't he remember what happened?

"Uh... well.... I'll ask the... doctors... about it! Yeah... ha... ha..."

"What?! You don't know?! Did you just arrive right now?! Dude why didn't you visited me yesterday then?"

Shit this can't be happening. I need to find answer.

"Uh... ha.... ha... ha... I'll... just... ask something... to the doctor..."

I quickly run out of the room and ask the doctor in charge.

"This is terrible, Doc. Bokuto can't remember what happened to him and I think he doesn't remember Akaashi too! I saw him just looking at him and not reacting at all. But what's weird is that he can remember me. Is there any scientific explanation about this?"

"Is that so? I didn't experience something like this before but I think that was it...."

"What is it?"

"I read an article before that a patient was involved in an accident and his head was badly damaged. After waking up from a coma, he can remember his family, his relatives and his friends. But what was weird is that he can't remember his fiancée . Based on the article, before the accident, they had an argument and it looks like the marriage was cancelled because of it. The guy was really in love with the girl and he's the only girl that he loved. But after the accident, he can't remember his fiancée anymore."

"How is that possible?"

"Well, if it were you, before an accident will happen, who will you think of before dying?"

"Uh... it's Kenma of course."

"Then it might be the explanation. If both of them were involved in an accident, then they might thought of each other when that accident happen."

"I don't understand it, Doc"

"It might just be temporary amnesia or worse he will never remember Akaashi. Well, it all depends on Bokuto if he will remember him."

He patted my head and walk past through me.

"Well, Life is not a fairytale, Kuroo-kun. Not all of our wishes come true and destiny is not always on our side. But, miracles do happen right?"

He smirked on the last sentence he said and walks out of the room.

"I'm still wondering if he's a God or something"

I walk out of the room and saw Kenma heading on the bathroom.

"Kenma?"

"What?"

"Bathroom?"

"Oh"

"Bokuto?"

"Dunno"

"Ah"

He walked past through me and said something that scared the hell out of me.

"Kenma... Are you sure about that? Then.... what will happen now....?"

"Eh? Kuroo? Kenma? I'm hungry I need to eat something"

"Oh! Bokuto..... he...he... I'll buy you food so please wait in here"