Real Me

-Kōtarō's POV-

What the fuck will I do right now?! Me having a boyfriend?! That's bullshit! And more importantly I'm not gay!!!

*ding dong ding*

"Hey! Let's go! We need to go to the canteen now! I want to buy pork cutlet!!"
"Woah! That looks delicious! Can I have some?"
"Let's eat lunch together!"

Tsk. So noisy. If they want to buy pork cutlet they should have skip one of the classes then bought some. And why the hell will you invite someone to eat lunch with you? Are you a handicap? Stupid students.

"Excuse me, is Bokuto-san in here?"

Eh? Who the hell will disturb me while resting?

"Yes he's here. He's at the back"

"Okay please excuse my intrusion"

When I looked who was asking for me, I was fucking shocked! I'm fucking doomed right now!

Shit! Where to hide?! Where to run?! I need to save myself!

I was about to stand but someone hold my shoulders from the back...

"WHO DO YOU THI---"

I'm doomed. Someone please save me.

"Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" he said

"I-I'm going..... to pee!"

Why the hell am I stuttering right now?! I'm a strong man! I can just punch this guy infront of me so that he won't have the guts to be close to me.

"Let's eat lunch together! I cooked food for the two of us!"

Then he smiled.

His smile......

Why does my anger fades away everytime I see him smile? But it's just my first time meeting him. Why....? Why am I feeling this?

"Uhm... where are we going?" I break the silence.

"Rooftop. It's our favorite place to eat lunch together."

He whispered the last sentence and I can't understand it.

"Did you said something?"

"No hahaha you're just imagining things." He said why laughing

He opened the door on the rooftop then he blew some dust on the floor. He pat the space between him signaling me to sit beside him.

Why is this scenario like de javu? Have I been in here before?

"Here. I cooked these bentos this morning. This is for you so eat it."

"Why the hell will I eat that? Are you trying to poison me or something? You want me to die? What if---"

"Why will I kill my boyfriend?" He interupted.

*bathump bathump bathump*

M-my b-boyfriend? Shit heart! Stop beating so fast I can't breath!

When I opened the bento he made for me, I was dumbfounded. All my favorite food are in here.

"Woa--- Uhm... why did you chose these food?"

"The guy that I love likes these food so I was thinking if you will like them too." He said

The guy that he loves? Then how about me?! His toy?! Why does he wants me to be his boyfriend at the first place?!

Shit... wait.... why am I saying this things? I am crazy!

"I don't want to eat this food. If this is the food that the guy you love likes, why don't you give this to him then?! This is bullshit"

"Oya oya what is this? Are you jealous right now? He said teasingly

"W-what t-the f-fuck are you saying?! I just met you and I don't even know your name! So why the hell will I be jealous of someone?!"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about it. I'm a first year student on Class 1-1. My name is Akaashi Keiji. Your boyfriend and your future husband." he proudly said

"I'm still not eating this" I uttered

"Eh? Are you on your dejected mode right now?" He said with disbelief

"Dejected mode? What is that?"

"Nothing hahaha. Just please eat that one. I want you to taste it."

Looking at him closely, I saw his fingers full of band aids. Maybe he really did his best on cooking this bento for me.

"How is it?! Is it delicious? Is it salty or sweet or bitter or---"

"Woah..... It taste good! How did you cook this?! You are the best!"

And then I came to my senses...

"I mean.... it's not bad. But you need to practise more for improvement." I protested

"Really? But I heard that I am the best you said." he said while grinning

"No I didn't!!"

"Yes you did~"

"I said I didn't!!!!"

"Yes you did~~~~"

"OKAY FINE! IT'S SO DELICIOUS! YOU ARE A GREAT COOK! I LOVE HOW YOU PREPARED THESE FOOD CAUSE THESE ARE ALL MY FAVORITE! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY YOU LOVE BUT FUCKING FORGET HIM CAUSE I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!!" I shouted.

I'm.... I'm fucking crazy right now. I'm not on my usual self. Why did I said all of those things? It's not me. This is not the real me.

*sobs sobs sobs*

"Eh? Akaashi! Why are you crying?!! Did I said something stupid? Are you hurt? Where? Should I call an ambulance now?! Wait a second I'll go to the cli---"

He held my hand before I stood up. Even if he's still crying, he is smiling happily right now infront of me.

"Don't worry. I'm just too happy to be with you. I'm happy that you allowed me to be your boyfriend. I'm happy that you ate lunch with me. I'm happy that you're with me. I love you Bokuto-san"

"Shit my head... it hurts so much! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"Bokuto-san?! Bokuto-san???!!!"

My vision.... it's getting dark....