Beautiful Akaashi

It's been three years. Once again, I'm Bokuto Kōtarō. A second year university student in Tokyo Medical University. You read it right. I decided to be a doctor who helps people specially those patients whom are in a coma. I want to do my best to help patients after I finish my studies compared before that I can't even help him. That I can't even help the guy that I love.

I've suffered for three years already and I still can't forget about him. I can't even date any girls on my university even though there are tons of girls confessing to me. I just love him so much and I don't want him to be erased from my life. 

"Oi Bokuto! You're daydreaming again! Table 12 is waiting for you!"

Right now, I've been working my ass out just to make my mind occupied. I've been doing part time job here in Kuroo's restaurant together with him and Kenma.

I picked up my pen and my note and went straight to table 12. I wrote the words table 12 on my note and greeted the customer at the same time.

"Good afternoon, sir. May I take yo----"

I paused. Our customer on table 12 looks like....

"Akaashi?"

"Excuse me? My name is Ren and not Akaashi."

"But I... you...."

"Sorry for the inconvenience sir. I'll call another waiter to get your order. As a token of apology, we will give you free dessert of any menu you like. Please excuse us."

Kuroo dragged me away from the customer and entered his office on the restaurant.

"Bokuto how many times have you did that to our customers? Everytime you see a guy with black hair, same height and same body built, you always mistaken them as Akaashi."

"I'm sorry for troubling you. This will never happen again"

Kuroo came close to me and patted my head.

"Dude, you're not troublesome. Wanna drink later?"

"But I have classes tomorrow"

"Heh that's unusual of you. Your alcohol tolerance is high so a glass or two is fine, right?"

"Okay"

After our shift on the restaurant, me, Kuroo and Kenma went out together.

"Kenma, me and Bokuto will drink. Want to come?"

"No, I have exams tomorrow so I need to review"

"Okay, I'll drop you on the station since it's just near on the bar we'll be drinking."

Kuroo and Kenma are the same grade as mine. They attend on the same school and both of them are second year university student too. Kuroo took Civil Engineering while Kenma took Architecture. They chose those course knowing that they'll be working together on every projects they'll have.

"Take care, Kenma~"

"Oh"

"Where's my 'I love you?'"

"Shut up"

Kuroo grabbed Kenma's hand and kissed him at his forehead.

"Take care and Good luck on studying. I'll call you later when I arrive home. I love you."

"......"

I saw Kuroo smiling so widely and I know what that means. Everytime Kenma is speechless, I know that he wants to say 'I love you' back to Kuroo but he's just to shy to express his feelings.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah"

Me and Kuroo always drink on the bar near the station because this is owned by me. Yep. It's me. I'm the owner of this bar. The money that my parents left for my college expenses was spent on this bar. I don't know why I chose to built a bar instead of anything. Maybe I was just an asshole back then and thought of it out of the blue.