Welcome Back

His voice is really the same with Akaashi. I'm sure about it. Even if I didn't saw his face, I know it's him.

I run as fast as I can to find the guy in the crowd. My heart is beating really fast right now and I don't know what to do about it. That's definetely Akaashi.

*riiiiiing*

Shit not now please. I need to find him.

When the bell rang, students in the hallway came inside on their respective classes and the guy that I've been searching for was gone too.

"Bokuto how many times have you did that to our customers? Everytime you see a guy with black hair, same height and same body built, you always mistaken them as Akaashi."

I think Kuroo is right. Everytime I see someone who resembles Akaashi, I just can't stop myself from troubling other people. Maybe that guy that happens to have the same voice with Akaashi is just a mistake.

I threw the hotdog sandwhich on the trash can and drunk the soda that I bought. I lost my appetite already. I entered the room for my next class and sat at the back. Few minutes later, our professor entered.

"Okay class, we have a transferee student for today. He's from England and he's a year younger to all of you. He has an outstanding grades that's why he is one of the students who was chosen to participate on one of the program of the school. Please come inside and introduce yourself"

When the new student entered the room, I swear to God that this is the best gift that I have on my birthday today. I accidentally stood up from my chair causing a loud thug. Students on the class looked at me with a surprise look on their faces.

"Akaashi" I said while tears fell down from my cheeks

I saw the guy grinning at me and I was suprise on what he said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not Akaashi."

He looked away from me and I slowly sat on my chair. I saw him smile to everyone and greeted casually.

"The name's Sato Keiji. Please to meet you all"

Sato? How can that be...? What happened to him?

I saw my professor roaming his eyes around the room and maybe he's looking for a vacant seat. Wait... vacant... seat...?

"Oh there! Please seat beside Bokuto."

God, thanks for giving me this as a present for my birthday. When Akaashi was walking on his way beside me, it's fucking weird how sparkling he is. He's shining.

I snapped from daydreaming when he suddenly wave his hand infront of my face.

"Yo! Please take good care of me from now on."

When I heard him say that, I can't stop myself from blushing. This feels like after a confession.

"You okay? You're red."

He touched my forehead with his palm and I'm 101% sure there was steam popping out from my head.

"I'm... o-okay!!"

"Oh... weird."

"What?"

"Nothing."

The discussion already started and but I can't stop myself from staring this guy seating beside me. He's taking down notes and I can see him listening attentively on the lecture. His eyes, his nose, his eyelashes, his lips, I'm sure he is Akaashi. But what's with the sudden change of name and why can't he remember me?

It's already five in the afternoon and I need to go to the library but I don't want to go yet. I want to talk to him and discuss something.

"Uhm... A..akaashi? Can uh... we... talk?"

Shit I can't stop my lips from stuttering. It's been years already and I can't find the right words to say.

"I'm sorry but my name is not Akaashi. My name is Sato."

"Then I want to call you Keiji is that alright?"

"No. So stop calling me Akaashi and call me Sato."

He grab his bag and storm out of the room. I was dumbfounded on the changes that happened to him. He's so different from the Akaashi I met before.

"Oi! Bokuto! Bokuto!"

Huh? Kuroo? How did I end up in the restaurant? Did I walk in here unconciously?

"Dude you okay? You're weird today."

"Kuroo, I know this is weird but I saw Akaashi today"

"Bokuto we're not doing this again"

"But I'm not joking! He's my classmate in school and I heard he was from England!"

"Wait don't tell me... he's back?"

*flashback*

"He's gone"

"W-what? When... did... he die?"

He smack me in the head and wipe his tears using his handkerchief.

"Dude I said gone and not dead! I can't say anything about Akaashi before because Levi-san told me that it might affect your brain if your head will constantly remember memories that you can't remember. Kenma told me that Aunt and Uncle decided to transfer Akaashi in England because someone sponsored his expenses. I heard Levi-san sent an email to his friend to help him for the medication of Akaashi. He was transferred the day you were discharge."

*flashback ends*

"Where is he now? Why isn't he with you?"

"There's something weird about him. His attitude was way different before compared now. He changed his name also and he is now Sato Keiji. But it's also weird he can't remember me."

"But it's been three years already? How can't he remember you? When you woke up in a coma, for more than a week, you already remembered him."

"I know right?"

"Shit."

"What is it?"

"I remember what Levi-san said to me when I asked him about your situation before"

"What did he said?"

"He told me that it might be temporary amnesia or worst you can't remember Akaashi anymore but it all depends on you. Luckily you remembered Akaashi. But how did you remember him back then?"

"Well it was because of the bracelet, the ex boyfriend of Akaashi that we met on the restaurant and his locker on the club room"

"So this means that there were things that reminded you of him. Since Akaashi was transferred to England, there were no signs of you that will trigger his memory"

"This is such a pain in the ass"

We sat on his office for a couple of minutes thinking how we'll we bring back Akaashi's memories and how did his name change into Sato Keiji.

One of the waiter of the restaurant entered the office and he was looking for Kuroo.

"Kuroo-san, there's a guy who wants to apply as waiter"

"Okay. Just bring him in here on my office"

"Bro, why are you hiring? You need more people in here?"

"Yeah. One of the waiters in here resigned because he'll be going back to Hokkaido to help his parents."

A few minutes later, the guy that was applying for work arrived.

"Uhm... I'm applying for the position of waiter. Are you still hiring?"

Me and Kuroo sure are surprised on what we're seeing right now. And both of us said the same thing at the same time.

"Welcome back"