Adding to the Family

Niki's p.o.v

*one month later*

"I still don't understand how does Donny have blonde hair?" Ange asked as he threw in a few blueberries into his mouth.

"It's hard to believe it but Eddy and I were both blonde when we were born. Over time our hair color change which is might happen to Donny. His hair might turn brown when he gets older," I answered him while I packed in some of my shirts into the one of the moving boxes.

"Oh well that makes seem," Ange said as he walked further into what is now my old bedroom, with the small carter of blueberries in his hand.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me instead of eating all my berries?" I asked playfully.

"I just loaded all of the boxes in the truck, I need energy and these blueberries are doing an amazing job as energizing me," he said plopping more blueberries into his mouth.

I frivolously rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing, carefully putting in the rest of my shirts in the box.

It's been a month that Angelo and I started dating and everything was delightful. And today we were finally moving in together, most of it was because my lease on the apartment was about to expire.

And instead of going through the hassle on looking for a new apartment, Angelo thought it would be a good idea to move in with each other.

I said no.

I after pleading and pleading, from both Angelo and Donny, I finally caved in. But it wasn't fair; they used the puppy dog eyes to trick me.

But it was mostly Donny, he tricked me into saying yes. He has a habit of doing that. Just yesterday he tricked Eddy into giving him ten dollars. I don't know how he did it but it worked.

He's a little trickster, but he's a good boy.

Mostly everything was already at Angelo's house al that was left were my things. All of Donny's things were being prepared by Eddy and Tyler.

But there were a few more people were supposed to be coming by for this special day. Not only were we finally moving in together, it was also Donny's birthday.

Angelo and I surprised him today with a Spider-Man birthday and Tyler and Eddy came by in the morning. My parents took him and his friend Jayke to the fair.

I wanted to go with them, so did Angelo, but we needed to clear out the apartment by today. But we had something special for him when we comes home.

He was finally going to meet the rest of his uncles and aunts. Motionless In White was going to swing by today before they head off for Warped Tour.

They were all anxious to meet Donny. I already met them but they haven't met my son so that was going to be fun. I also heard that they bought Donny a gift so I know this is was going to be exciting for Donny.

I closed off the last box and looked around in my empty room.

So much as change in such a short amount of time. But change is good.

Angelo and Donny were growing closer to each other. I could see the father/ son relationship beginning to grow. It was cute and heartwarming seeing how Angelo treats Donny like as son and vise versa.

"Is that all of it?" Angelo asked picking up the last few boxed. "Yup, that's it," I said.

We smiled at each other before we walked out of my bedroom. The landlord was there, waiting for me to turn in the key. I gave it to him while Angelo put the last boxes in the moving truck.