He's Such A Tease

Niki's p.o.v

After a wonderful day with Angelo yesterday Friday has come around to the shop. Fridays are probably one of the busiest days.

It was already 11.a.m. and I just did two tattoos. The first one was just a small cover up. The second one were knuckle tattoos. I tattooed the words ‘Live Free’ on his hand in a gothic scripture.

Tyler was preparing his station for his client that would be arriving pretty soon, while Ange was finishing up an Oogie Boogie tattoo.

I waited around in the front to ring up Ange’s client. Once Ange wrapped his tattoo up, the man came up front to pay for it tattoo. Afterward he kindly thanked all of us before he walked out.

It took Ange a few minutes to clean up his station before he came to the front of the shop to where I was.

He leaned against the counter that I was behind, his eyes piercing mine. The same sexy smirk engraved his face which made me blush but this time I didn’t look away. I started back at him.

“So, do you want to tell him Tyler?” Ange whispered to me and I nodded.

Since yesterday, we thought that we should let Tyler in that we’re dating. It was something that he needed to know because our relationship also affects the shop so we needed to tell.

I kind of knew how his reaction will already be. First and foremost he will tell us how we need to be careful because we will not bring his shop into flames if this relationship doesn’t work out.

Secondly he’ll tell us that he is happy that we’re together. And he’ll end his speech with telling us that he seriously needed to be careful.

I just know Tyler that well.

“Do you want to do it right now?” I asked.

“It’s now or never.”

We both agreed on telling him now, so I walked from around the counter and to the back with Angelo following right behind me.

Deep breaths Niki, deep breaths.

“Ty,” Ange said making Tyler turned around in his chair to face us.

“We have something to tell you,” I said.

“Uhh okay?”

“We’re…Niki and I…we’re dating,” Ange said before he took hold of my hand.

Tyler had an unreadable expression on his face.

Was he mad? Was he angry? What was he feeling? By the look on his face, it was difficult to get any emotions out of him.

“It’s about damn time,” he said, shocking both Angelo and myself.

What?

“So you’re happy?” I asked still a little bit confused.

“Yea, why wouldn’t I be?” he replied.

“Uh…because we were kind of expecting this big and withdrawn speech on how if this doesn’t work out, you don’t want to shop to be affected,” Angelo answered.

“You were expecting a speech too?” I asked Angelo

“Yea,” he said.

Maybe we don’t know Tyler that well…

“Look, you both know how a tattoo shop works, and you two are adults, you don’t need me to tell you what might happen.

Plus, I’ve been waiting for you two to start dating. I’m happy for you both, but come on, it’s not really a surprise.”