how much is a shallow whisper

My parents always warned me about the monster under the bed. But they could never see the monster in my head.

As I grow older the monster does too. Becoming the only friend I ever knew.

People can be so quiet about their pain, that you forget they are hurting. that is why it is so important to always be kind.

People always ask me what happened to me. I went from happy and cheery to silent and sad.

But to me it felt It’s like...it’s like forgetting how to breathe, you take feeling anything other than numb for granted but then when you lose those feelings, that’s when you realise how important they are. They build you as a person, they shape your personality, but now, in their absence, you’re just a shell of who you used to be.

And I hated my self for it now I just walk the streets of night

Some times I would hear whispers and there shallow sighs. I tried to speak but no words would come out. I would wonder how much they were worth.

Or if it was just a waste of air.

If they are just a cry for long, forgotten help.

Maybe if I don't cry I can feel no pain.

Maybe if I don't act like I care it will go away.

But it never does.

Cause there he goes again running threw my viens within making me want to blow my brains agian. And no I'm not depressed, I've just lost my self. In an ocean of people again, which I always come running back to place I call home. Before I drown before I drown in my own tears but no matter how much I cry I just can't seem to find my self.