Lost in my thoughts

•Jay•

A little boy who was so young and so oblivious had every thing he could ever want. Friends, family, and a house he could call home. Some called him selfish, some called him selfless but to a this little boy he could care less. Maybe it was because he had his family who he only cared for or maybe it was because he really didn't care.

  One day the little boy was walking home from school like every other day. He walked on the ruff, faded, and diss colored side walk. The little six year old hummed a simple tune to him self. His mind wondering carelessly and wild. As he hummed to him self he noticed the familiar weeds growing from within the cracks in the ground. He smiles as he proceeds to walk in to his parents drive way. He looks up at his house and notice his house had a faded pearl white color on his front door. He walked up to the front porch he stepped up the diss colored stairs they creaked as the little boy made his way up the stairs.

  He walked up to the door and brought his hand up to the door and opened it. Where they lived they never locked their doors. The little boy walked in to the house and shouted

  "Mom I'm home"

  But his mom didn't reply, he put his little black and white backpack down on the wine colored carpet. He walked past the kitchen and down the hallway.  The walls on the hallway were a simple stone color it wasn't as faded as the door on the front porch. As he was walking farther down the hallway the little boy heard a beautiful voice

  "Stones sinking like bones all us dying rain sinking like pain all of us lost here"

  He walked towards the door at the end of hallway, where the beautiful voice was singing. He lifted him self up to open the door, that's when he seen his 2 brothers and 1 sister sitting around there mother, his mother had candy colored eyes and her warma brown skin. She had unusual  dirty blonde hair and had a smile that could light up a room.

  "Hi mom"

  The little boy said with a cheer full voice full of hope.

  "Oh, hi sweet heart"

  His mother said turning towards him and smiling even wider. His siblings turned there heads towards him as they greeted him. His brothers looked more like there father with their light brown eyes and their black hair. The only difference in them was there height the taller one was nine the shorter one was eight. The little girl looked more like her grandmother with her pale blue eyes, her straight black hair and her dimples. The little boy opened his mouth to say

  "Where's dad"

    His mother looked at him with a confused look on her face

  "I told you were going to see him later didn't I"

  She spoke with a sweet voice. The little boy just smiled and left out of that room and went to his room leaving to mother in complete confusion.

  "Don't forget it's at eight"

   The mother said to her children but loud enough for her other child in the his room to here. The little boy went to his room and set his alarm clock while smiling to himself. He went in to the bathroom to change his clothes, he looked like both of his parents with his candy colored eyes but black hair.

He smiled to him self as he changed out of his school clothes.