Behind the mask part 2

(Bre's pov)
Over the years we drifted apart we haven't talked in over three months but I always keep her updated on things that happened within our group I once let her meet them she said they seemed nice.

I know it's just another typical romantic story about the girl next door. I learned about similarity but I never told my family about it. Many about the fact fangs a girl, you have no idea what they would do then. But every time I'm with her my feelings fade away. She always seemed so.... happy and outgoing but then theirs me sitting down at a table drinking fanta.

My life was perfect until we moved to a different state... away from fang. I remember once she told me she was going to visit and we could talk about...... every thing.

(Time skip)
I was sitting on my couch listening to music when I got a text from fang, but I just ignored it.

"Why am I like this"

I thought to myself. You know I noticed everything about her like when she puts four cubes of sugar in her coffee because she can't stand the bitter taste alone. Or the way she sometime stutter I actually find it cute.

Only she can make me feel this way, pink lips hot finger tips don't know what I'm getting my self in to. But I love the way she treat. Soft touch warm skin and I've never been so happy. The way she calls me beautiful like a boy ever calls me that. Cause only a girl knows how girl feels, only a girl can make me say I love you.

I never really told her how I felt and I don't really plan on telling her. I see beauty in everything but me. Maybe that's it we eventually do numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. (I cringed so hard typing that)

It's been two years since I last seen him, my dad. Yet all I feel is sorrow. Sorrow is like storming inside rooms at times catching people off guard and that, it's great with stories. Once she told me that she was coming over I ignored her but I think it was something about this week.