This town part 1

There is a small town no one remembers anything before the morning of the same day. Each morning, their memories are reset. I want an ocean view some where but as long as I'm next to you I don't care. This town lies on secrets never to be told and rumors never forgotten. Promises that were broken to pieces. This town holds the biggest secrets and smallest truth. Yet no one dares to care uncover the truth because their to busy rapped up in there own lies. A hint of light in the dark only to keep the unrealistic hope alive. The hope that one day, just one, the "staying strong" will pay off. We built the lies up so high and now it's crashing down and its a long way down. Wishing I could turn back time but its time to let everything from the past go cause we always have been stuck in the past. Yet now everything and everyone we know is a cost. Needing to move on I let the smallest lie cover the whole story. There is a town that has the wondering hearts and minds stuck, their slowly having reality shatter them. Time moves on and they still cents the one who love them the most, care the most, and they break them the most. This town will destroy anything that will unravel the truth. Yet the truth is people come people go there is no more hope left. The people live unrealistic lives and they know it isn't real but they will do any thing not to fell the.....
... pain.