Chapter 170-Summer Fades to Fall

Enjoy! Hehe I finally get to go on vacation next week. So ready haha

"This Master of mine. Just as unreliable with a body as without, making her disciple do all the work!"

Lineir stared into the advancing tide of demons. He was definitely outmatched. He remembered Mei's advice though,

"When there are many enemies, then dive in!" Her voice rang in his head and he followed her advice charging into the fray. If any other Divine Realm warrior were to do such a thing, he would either have to have an army at his back or a death wish. However, Lineir was on his own and he wished to live!

"DIE!" Both the demons and Lineir clashed and he immediately used his evasion techniques to go deep into the fray.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

"This power!??"

"What?"

Numerous Divine Realm warriors were blown back trying to resist the first blow and even Celestial Realm demons were shocked as their blades met solid resistance or empty air.

"How can this be?" Even Lineir was surprised at his power. A moment later it clicked though,

"This black haze is increasing my strength and abilities. When I was but a mortal it gave me unbelievable powers. I didn't expect the effect to be very useful now that I have entered the Divine Realm but if anything its effect is even more exaggerated! Ahahaha how does it feel to be the ones outmatched demons?" He laughed out loud, feeling a moment of release as he whirled and tossed Lightning Darkness Slashes everywhere and blew demons sky high. "Die for me! Become the steps beneath my feet on my path to the high Heavens!"

Shua!

Shua!

Shua!

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Demons cried out in terror as the seemingly weak human in front of them displayed far beyond his realm time and time again. It was like they were facing an ancient unstoppable titan who did not fear battle whatsoever! With every sweep of his blade the battlefield shifted, his sword was a brush and their bodies the canvas, their blood spilled ink blossoming into a beautiful tragic painting!

"Kiddo...you do realize my Forbidden Darkness Ignition Aura is drawing from the power of your blood essence and soul right? If you keep using it at that rate when it wears off you will actually die." Mei said though she herself was squaring off with far more powerful foes. Lineir immediately halted his Qi expenditure.

"Ah...right. I got a bit carried away with all the excitement. Not to mention these bastards have been talking about flaying my skin for days. I couldn't resist giving them a taste of their own medicine."

He immediately switched to a more energy efficient method. Bodies fell and he would dodge behind them, utilizing enemy upon enemy. If he found himself in a situation which there was no way out, he would kick off a nearby enemy in the crowded battlefield and take to the skies to gain room. However, up there the mages could target him and many of the Celestial Realm warriors would follow him. He quickly realized that right now, the skies were actually extremely unsafe! He was ironically much safer in the midst of the Divine Warriors which he could use as meatshields than the open skies.

In the skies were floating three male figures. All of them had the aura of Kings though they were perhaps a level below the Flame King and Poison King, they were formidable figures indeed! There was the Mortal King in his skeletal bony form. He had donned a shining armor carved with blood runes which shielded his body like the chitinous carapace of a bug. A malevolent scepter was in his hand which glowed with blood energy. It seemed to grow excited from the bloody battle happening below. At his sides were two more warriors, even more powerful than he. One was a purple robed warrior who held a thick long spear. His entire form embodied the meaning of "flexibility". He was a warrior which could change with every battle, sinuous like a snake and yet powerful like a dragon. This was She Ku the Serpent King and his spear hummed though it was still in the air. On the other side of the Mortal King was yet another King. This one was clad with a black metal armor and maroon characters painted three words boldly upon his chest.